Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Good luck Neil

The vast vast majority are all wishing you well. 3 more points may do it. Not an easy job but everyone will be willing you and the team on.

Good luck Mr Adams, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain my man!

Aye!!

Everyone back him. We need to be united for the next few games. We can start arguing and moaning next season.

Good luck Neil - hopefully it will bring some positive energy back to Carrow road

One win Saturday is all we need. Good luck Neil but if it goes tits up it was Hughton that relegated us.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I just hope it''s not Brian Gunn II. Keep us up, then go back to the under 18s.[/quote]Unless we win all 5 i 100% agree with this. I think the board will have learnt its lesson mind you.

Best of luck to Neil. You just need to mastermind one victory and you will have saved the club. Fail to do that, and well, I hope history remembers the situation the club were in before you took over. Moo

100% behind you Neil..........good luck.[Y]

Good luck Neil! The best option to unite the club for these five games. Josh murphy to play at Fulham? I hope we can all get behind the team now and get the passion back.

I love how the national media know nothing about us. How could those ingrates sack our beloved nice man chris bla bla bleeding bla.

Come on you yellows!!!!

Good luck Neil, was a bit fearful of the trip to Fulham on Saturday, now I can''t wait - win or lose we will be right behind you and the team

Big fat lumps of luck to YOU Neil Adams - may the football Gods smile on you!!!