Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Sacking Hoots could just relegate us....

Yeah totally, it will be the 5 games without him against 4 of the top teams in the world, not the 33 games with him.

Give me strength.

it could, it could not. It would be the same answer if Hughton was still here. The fact is, we need to win at Fulham. The biggest game of the season, and we go and sack the manager.

Could go either way, but i''m not happy tbh, I would have liked to be proven wrong or right, for selfish reasons really

Get your head out of the sand you half wit. Sticking with him has relegated us. He has lost the players and the fans. How exactly do you think sticking with a manager that has lost 6 away on the bounce was going to get a result Saturday ? I didn''t want Adams but maybe just maybe the players will respond to get the points we need. We were dead under Hughton

"We go and sack the manager"

WHO HAS LOST US OUR LAST 6 AWAY GAMES?!!!!!!!

Seriously, can I have some of what you''re on?

Hughton would have relegated us ... No doubt.

We probably still will get relegated ... Thanks to Hughton.

The main thing is he won''t be here next season and can decay another club ... If another board is stupid/desperate enough to hire him.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]''no doubt''

......really...no doubt...not even a bit of doubt?[/quote]There is no doubt in my mind that with Hughton here we wouldnt have got another point this season, the players didnt want to play for him anymore, so we would probably have been relegated on 32 points.Beating Fulham may keep us up on 35 points, we now have a chance of beating them

Well if Fulham were to beat us then they are 2 points behind us. They then need to score 2, maybe 3 more points than us out of their remaining games. They have Spurs, Hull, Stoke and Palace. We have Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

Your argument has reduced to picking at pedantic points over whether there is no doubt or a really small piece of doubt. Give it up.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Whats your thinking in that we wouldn''t get any points in the last 5 games?[/quote]Because the players didnt want to play for Hughton.We have lost 6 away in a row which IMO would have been 9 by the end of season.leaving 2 home games against Liverpool and Arsenal both will have something to play for, and on yesterdays performance we stood no chance, because we wouldnt have changed anything, now we havethats my thinking

The sacking gives the team a fresh start and a boost just before a MASSIVE game.

It was clear that Hughton didn''t have a plan B and struggling to play consistently well.

OTBC let''s destroy Fulham

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]Well if Fulham were to beat us then they are 2 points behind us. They then need to score 2, maybe 3 more points than us out of their remaining games. They have Spurs, Hull, Stoke and Palace. We have Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

Your argument has reduced to picking at pedantic points over whether there is no doubt or a really small piece of doubt. Give it up.[/quote]

Give what up? I''m just saying we are good at home, especially against the ''big'' teams. so if we did win or lose the crunch game at Fulham then these games are significant.

Significant in the fact that if we win against Fulham, we stay up and get extra points.

Yet if we lose to fulham and pull out a great win against a ''big'' team at home, it will mean absolutely nothing.

KeepTheFaith wrote the following post at 2014-04-07 12:35 AM:

Just saying. Huge gamble which I would live to work

If we are relegated it will be because of Hughton and the results he didn''t achieve, not Adams.

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="BarclayWazza"]Well if Fulham were to beat us then they are 2 points behind us. They then need to score 2, maybe 3 more points than us out of their remaining games. They have Spurs, Hull, Stoke and Palace. We have Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal.

Your argument has reduced to picking at pedantic points over whether there is no doubt or a really small piece of doubt. Give it up.[/quote]

Give what up? I''m just saying we are good at home, especially against the ''big'' teams. so if we did win or lose the crunch game at Fulham then these games are significant.

Significant in the fact that if we win against Fulham, we stay up and get extra points.

Yet if we lose to fulham and pull out a great win against a ''big'' team at home, it will mean absolutely nothing.[/quote]Are we good at home to Liverpool?Are we good on the last day of any season when points are rqd (home to Arsenal)