Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Saddened, and a little concerned.

Chris Hughton is a dignified and decent man, he will be able to walk from Carrow Road with his head held high.

Good luck Chris, I for one wish you well.

Personally I am not sure that this going to save us from relegation. BUT. What is done is done, and I am fully behind Neil Adams, I just hope that he can introduce a spark of inspiration.

OTBC

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Chris Hughton is a dignified and decent man, he will be able to walk from Carrow Road with his head held high.

Good luck Chris, I for one wish you well.

Personally I am not sure that this going to save us from relegation. BUT. What is done is done, and I am fully behind Neil Adams, I just hope that he can introduce a spark of inspiration.

OTBC[/quote]This has never been called to question, despite my anger at Hoots and my disgust at him. I still cant help but kinda like the guy. He was my first choice to replace Lambo but clearly for all it just didnt work did it !Nothing to lose now, time to back the team.

I agree that he''s clearly a nice bloke, but so many pundits (and perhaps our board for a while) seemed to confuse that with competence.

I also wish him well, but unlike a number of pundits, I think he will struggle to find another high profile post. Maybe becoming one of these pundits is the perfect next role for him.