Sign in to follow this  
Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger

Will you boo Adams?

I might make a sign if we lose at Fulham for the home game after, protesting as to why we let Adams of all people take charge. If we win however, i''ll send them a box of chocolates

Have you seen how he gets more out of players with less ability? He won the youth cup, with a squad that is nowhere near the top youth teams.

Maybe he deserves a little bit of credit and not too be written off before a ball is kicked.

oh yes the youth cup, how could anyone forget the youth cup - give that man a premiership team. (sorry if that sounded harsh, but just seems stupid to me to get him to prepare a team just before a must win game before.

I mean there are must win games and there are MUST WIN games....this one as everyone knows is the latter.....if that even makes sense

Mrs Miggins, Adams has done all the coaching badges and is an excellent communicator, he has an excellent understanding of the game and is most definitely able to get the very best out of players. He will know the players better than anyone else who could be brought in now, if Hughton has to go then for the next five games I couldn''t think of anyone better we could realistically expect to come in. I for one hold Adams in very high regard and I don''t think he will let us down.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Mrs Miggins, Adams has done all the coaching badges and is an excellent communicator, he has an excellent understanding of the game and is most definitely able to get the very best out of players. He will know the players better than anyone else who could be brought in now, if Hughton has to go then for the next five games I couldn''t think of anyone better we could realistically expect to come in. I for one hold Adams in very high regard and I don''t think he will let us down.[/quote]

Huzzah.

Who else knows the squad like he does? At least he''s not starting completely from scratch with five games to go and may know which players are up for the fight.

Yes, winning the youth cup with the squad he had was a big achievement, and having one of our own who''s got his team playing well (OK youth) might give the crowd the lift we''re severely lacking.

I''d rather him for five games than someone who doesn''t know the players from Adam.