Sign in to follow this  
madaboutalbion

Unlucky lads...

Yes i fully expect some stick and i''m not here to gloat. We rode our luck a little today but obviously i''m relieved to get the 3 points. With regards to saying are you down yet, don''t jump to conclusions just yet. A fair few teams still right in the mix. Big game next week at fulham for you, question is who will want it more...

[quote user="madaboutalbion"]Yes i fully expect some stick and i''m not here to gloat. We rode our luck a little today but obviously i''m relieved to get the 3 points. With regards to saying are you down yet, don''t jump to conclusions just yet. A fair few teams still right in the mix. Big game next week at fulham for you, question is who will want it more...[/quote]

Were the Albion boards like this after Cardiff got that late goal last week?

I''ll trundle off to vital forum, at least you can have a proper civilised chat over there! Actually, erm, surprisingly not considering we shot ourselves in the foot... Anyway, we''re all square are we not after your 2-0 win at our place?! I''ll get me coat....

"Big game next week at fulham for you, question is who will want it more.."Congrats on staying up.Unfortunately our players don''t look bothered.Perhaps you should have looked at our fixture list before piping up with your patronizing nonsense.... we never win at Fulham, I''ll leave you to look at our final four fixtures.

I thought West Brom played well. Their being comfortable on the ball was the difference for me between the two sides.

Finally, a respectable response! Interesting decision to get rid of hughton. Could be a wolves or could be a roy hodgson esque decision when he came to us....

yuck, dirty Baggies. Your team were filth. Now if we had just shifted Hoots after the Swansea game you would have been on the recieving end of a 5-0 hiding.