Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Adams on BBC

"People know what this club means to me, and so it goes without

saying that we will be doing everything possible to ensure that we

maintain our top-flight status for next season.

"These final five games will be a huge test for us, and

everyone must step up to the mark. But with the full backing of these

magnificent Norwich supporters we will have every chance of achieving

our objective."

Positive, now when did we last hear positive

Bloody brilliant statement.

Have you seen what jug ears ( the cheating handball tosser) has said. Just shows how out of touch they are with real footba teams. They only know what''s going on at the big clubs.

Bet they will all rally round nice Chris. Despite the fact he won 18 in 72. We were crap to watch. We. Any score in a brothel despite blowing our whole budget on strikers. We can''t play away!!!

Yes jug ears we have a rather large away game this week!!

I have always hated lineker since that blatant handball in front of me as a child.

[quote user="Long drives home"]Bloody brilliant statement.

Have you seen what jug ears ( the cheating handball tosser) has said. Just shows how out of touch they are with real footba teams. They only know what''s going on at the big clubs.

Bet they will all rally round nice Chris. Despite the fact he won 18 in 72. We were crap to watch. We. Any score in a brothel despite blowing our whole budget on strikers. We can''t play away!!!

I have always hated lineker since that blatant handball in front of me as a child.[/quote]

What???

Lineker, your balls, his hand!!

; )

[quote user="Wiz"] I LOVE NEIL ADAMS...Yes I am shouting.[/quote]
No doubt you''ll be first in line to put the boot in if it doesn''t work out...

[quote user="Brightside"][quote user="Long drives home"]Bloody brilliant statement.

I have always hated lineker since that blatant handball in front of me as a child.[/quote]

What???

Lineker, your balls, his hand!!

; )[/quote]

Years ago can''t exactly remember against spurs. We were in the end behind the goal. Lineker hand balled the ball on purpose to knock it past out defender and volleyed the ball in. Given his never been booked rep, the ref asked him if it was a handball. We were all going mad, as were the Norwich players. The ref took his word for it when he said no!! He has never had a good word to say about us since then, we have hated him since. The goal one the game. Think it was FA cup and knocked us out of the late stages.

He always slates us on MOTD. Basically he is a cheating twat, who had already put his tence pence in on twitter despite the fact he has no idea what has really been going on. Anyone who does knows this is the right thing to do!!

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Wiz"] I LOVE NEIL ADAMS...Yes I am shouting.[/quote]

[/quote]

No,  because it''ll be down to Hughton.

My Mum has always insisted Lineker''s Mum was from Beeston Regis.

It''s possible I suppose given the fact we always get a lot of Leicester families holidaying in North Norfolk.

So, I watched him on ''Who Do You Think You Are'' but all we got was his Father''s line who were a criminal underclass.

He does seem to hate us. I wonder why?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Wiz"] I LOVE NEIL ADAMS...Yes I am shouting.[/quote]

[/quote]

No,  because it''ll be down to Hughton.

[/quote]
So if Adams fails, it will be Hughton''s fault ultimately?