Sign in to follow this  
BarclayWazza

If this has got Bryan Gunn written all over it......

Gunny won his first game as manager and at this stage of the season, barring a miracle, that should well be enough to see us survive.

That''s what some are failing to grasp. We were dead under Hughton we just need a reaction from the players Saturday now.

This doesnt have Gunn written anywhere near it for me.Adams has been coaching for a little while now and has a fantastic record with the youth cup win.

How can people compare it to Gunn. I must have missed Gunn winning an FA youth cup win. Gunn went from marketing manager to first team manager, at least adams has been coaching and achieved something we hadnt managed to come close to in 30yrs.

Fulham is the biggest game of the season for us. We have to win. Adams needs to get the players organised and fresh in 1 game. Time will tell I guess

[quote user="Hopeless Hughton"]How can people compare it to Gunn. I must have missed Gunn winning an FA youth cup win. Gunn went from marketing manager to first team manager, at least adams has been coaching and achieved something we hadnt managed to come close to in 30yrs.[/quote]Spot on.

Absolutely HH, Neil just needs to get fire in the bellies, confidence returned and freedom of expression. We know they are capable. NA won the FA Youth Cup against the richest youth set up in the country. Gunn was in charge of...........corporate hospitality.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]This doesnt have Gunn written anywhere near it for me.Adams has been coaching for a little while now and has a fantastic record with the youth cup win.[/quote]

WOAHHHH dont say that yellow, we should of just gone down quietly under coco (untboy (the lil old norwich way)

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 9:25 PM:

Fulham is the biggest game of the season for us. We have to win. Adams needs to get the players organised and fresh in 1 game. Time will tell I guess

We have more chance now than under Hughton. What exactly is it in our last 6 away defeats you have seen that suggests Hughton would have done it?

JF - agree, with you on the fact that our away form has been terrible. I''m not gonna say that hughton always seems to win the must win games, but what i was more concerned about was the fact that we chose adams as the caretaker manager. Going to the post before you; if this doesn''t say ''little ol norwich,'' then what does.

Yellow Shirt wrote the following post at 2014-04-07 1:25 AM:

Hopeless Hughton wrote:

How can people compare it to Gunn. I must have missed Gunn winning an FA youth cup win. Gunn went from marketing manager to first team manager, at least adams has been coaching and achieved something we hadnt managed to come close to in 30yrs.

Spot on.

Not only spot on, but Gunny did not have full Eufa coaching badges, and had to seek league permission to manage/coach.