Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Is it just me

Not a pleasant way to go, but it had to be done sadly. A decent and honourable man. Just didn''t work.

[quote user="Dicky"]Stop being a pr1ck all your life and take a day off[/quote]

That was for Spartacus btw

I''m a Norwich City supporter not a Chris Hughton supporter. This decision was what was best for our club and I am delighted that this farce is finally over.

Do I feel sad? No, Hughton has probably just pocketed more than I''ll earn in several decades and had more than enough time to get things right

No not at all, a decent enough bloke who should, in all honesty, have been relieved of his duties a long time ago.

Sorry for him?  No.  He knows the score being a football manager.  He will move on - and on reflection will be a better manager for his time here, imo.   Sad that it hasn''t worked out? Of course. The margins are small at this level, the thickness of a post, or a poor ref decision, but it could have been better, on many levels.

As someone else said, it is the club that matters.  Now the decision has been made, rightly or wrongly, we have to live with it and move on - as does CH.

[quote user="Dicky"]I actually feel very sorry for Chris Hughton and a little bit sad.[/quote]You are not alone Dicky. I wanted him to succeed just as I want every NCFC manager to succeed. I don''t think he can complain that he wasn''t given money and time but he gradually lost the support of the crowd and once that goes the game is up. I think he realised that himself at the end of the match yesterday.A shame for a decent bloke but more managerial careers end in failure than success.

He should have resigned that would have been the decent thing he never knew when to quit he simply wasnt up to the job.