Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Lineker and press think we are 'bonkers'

So it''s clear that Hughton is well liked and I am sure he is a great guy, but this is a business and he deserves to be given the sack. We were very very patient with him.

All the press are saying we are ''bonkers'' but a house divided is a sinking ship. I know looking at the players and hearing us fans we were not on the same page.

This whole season Hoots hasn''t managed to string any consistency. It just wasn''t working and after the final whistle the board HAD to do something. Carrow Road was going to be a very very ugly atmosphere.

Sorry UK press your darling Hughton HAD to go and if anything the board were extremely patient. He was given more then enough chances.

Fu(k lineker  and Fu(k the press.. it is the right decision all we are to them is last on match of the day and not really important, i hope lineker gets the clap off his mrs who got it from alan shearer [:D]

Probably because they weren''t at CR yesterday.If they had been then they wouldn''t have been surprised at all. There was just no way he could carry on after the chanting started.

Well the media went bonkers when we sacked the very nice Mr Gunn. Do they all employ rentaquote?

What a shower of carp these people are.

To be fair the journalists who know about the club have been positive. Although I''ve not heard Mr Dennis''s comments yet. May be waiting to have chat with Delia

Massive, massive home game yesterday against one of the poorer sides in the league and he couldn''t get the players up for it.

Didn''t bring on the striker he spent £8m on when we desperately needed a goal. What does that say to the board?

And then there was the reaction of the fans.

So even if you hadn''t been following Norwich closely for the last year and a half you could still have worked enough out from that one game.

They did the same when it happened at newcastle, as much as i dislike Pardew he did a better job than Hughton when he took over. It soon got forgotten.

I think it would''ve been more bonkers to keep him! It should have been done months ago, but they showed faith in him, but he couldn''t deliver. I couldn''t see us getting a single point from our remaining games, will this change under Adams?! Who knows but at least we''ve tried something!

Hypocrites

Lily said on MotD yesterday that he thought Norwich would be relegated = how can he be flabbergasted that we''ve done something positive to prevent it??

Has anyone else noticed that everybody is already talking "we" rather than "us" and "them"?

This has improved the mood around the ground.... and we fans will be more patient, less likely to jump on the players back.

That in itself can help us stay up.