Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I no longer care if we get relegated

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]And, your point about the Chase Out demos is a bit of a red herring, with respect. It is in no way comparable to the current situation, as , like it or not, Mr Chase was the man with his hands ultimately on the purse strings at the time. Not true of Mc N, let alone Hughton .[/quote]I didn''t say it was comparable, simply that it was loud and universal enough to provoke a reaction. Something that until now has not been the case re CH.[/quote]Well, again, I''m afraid you did, Rick. You said that with Hughton we''d seen nothing approaching the ''Chase Out '' demos. ie a comparison.[/quote]

After our conversation this morning I''m amazed you''re so blatantly doing it again, Reg.  You change what Ricardo says, putting your own meaning to his  words  -  Ricardo answered you once and you don''t accept that - and you carry on insisting you are right.  He clearly stated it was the "action"  and not the reason that he was referring to.   It was clear the first time he wrote it.   And the second time.  When are you going to learn?

No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)]

[quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote]

[Y]  He has done it one too many times with me, Ricardo........and I would rather talk about football than receive English  lessons from Reggie, who must be an English teacher or even a headmaster.........[:O]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote]

[Y]  He has done it one too many times with me, Ricardo........and I would rather talk about football than receive English  lessons from Reggie, who must be an English teacher or even a headmaster.........[:O]

[/quote]Oh dear, I hope I don''t get a detention[:O]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Oh dear, I hope I don''t get a detention[:O][/quote]No chance of that Rick. I''ve got far more stringent punishments up my sleeve for you, young man. Like an Ipswich Town season ticket. And if you don''t see the error of your ways , TWO Ipswich Town season tickets.Oh for Gawd''s sake Lakey. Do you never learn either ? Get off your bl**dy high horse. I''ll take no lectures from you about preaching and being precious etc. Why did you feel the need to poke your nose into what, as Rick has stated, was a perfectly fair, yet robust , discussion.? If you''ve got nothing useful to say...just pipe down..............oh I''ll be accused of being a teacher again !

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote][Y]  He has done it one too many times with me, Ricardo........and I would rather talk about football than receive English  lessons from Reggie, who must be an English teacher or even a headmaster.........[:O][/quote]Oh dear, I hope I don''t get a detention[:O][/quote]No chance of that Rick. I''ve got far more stringent punishments up my sleeve for you, young man. Like an Ipswich Town season ticket. And if you don''t see the error of your ways , TWO Ipswich Town season tickets.Oh for Gawd''s sake Lakey. Do you never learn either ? Get off your bl**dy high horse. I''ll take no lectures from you about preaching and being precious etc. Why did you feel the need to poke your nose into what, as Rick has stated, was a perfectly fair, yet robust , discussion.? If you''ve got nothing useful to say...just pipe down..............oh I''ll be accused of being a teacher again ![/quote]

Yes sir!!  Sorry sir!! Three ba............

In reply to the OP''s original thought I care very much if we get relegated. £56 million pounds worth on reasons!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Oh dear, I hope I don''t get a detention[:O][/quote]No chance of that Rick. I''ve got far more stringent punishments up my sleeve for you, young man. Like an Ipswich Town season ticket. And if you don''t see the error of your ways , TWO Ipswich Town season tickets.Oh for Gawd''s sake Lakey. Do you never learn either ? Get off your bl**dy high horse. I''ll take no lectures from you about preaching and being precious etc. Why did you feel the need to poke your nose into what, as Rick has stated, was a perfectly fair, yet robust , discussion.? If you''ve got nothing useful to say...just pipe down..............oh I''ll be accused of being a teacher again ![/quote]Oh please!, not the 1p5wich season ticket. I''ll promise to shout "Hughton Out" at the next game, but not the 1p5wich season ticket[:''(]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ricardo"]No worries LDC, Reg just loves an argument and I''m always happy to oblige. There''s no danger of blood being spilt[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Oh dear, I hope I don''t get a detention[:O][/quote]No chance of that Rick. I''ve got far more stringent punishments up my sleeve for you, young man. Like an Ipswich Town season ticket. And if you don''t see the error of your ways , TWO Ipswich Town season tickets.Oh for Gawd''s sake Lakey. Do you never learn either ? Get off your bl**dy high horse. I''ll take no lectures from you about preaching and being precious etc. Why did you feel the need to poke your nose into what, as Rick has stated, was a perfectly fair, yet robust , discussion.? If you''ve got nothing useful to say...just pipe down..............oh I''ll be accused of being a teacher again ![/quote]Oh please!, not the 1p5wich season ticket. I''ll promise to shout "Hughton Out" at the next game, but not the 1p5wich season ticket[:''(][/quote]That threat is the nuclear option.Works every time....

OK Waveney...I will do the "plastic" challenge vs you anytime........it will be like this, comparisons between me and you and how about these questions for starters:

1. How many years have you held a season ticket?
2. How many years have you been a Norwich City supporter?
3. How much money have you spent following Norwich City home and away?
4. How many away Norwich City European matches have you been to?
5. How many away grounds have you visited following Norwich City? 
6. How many rubbish away and home performances have you sat through?
7. How many Semi-Finals and Finals featuring Norwich City have you attended?
8. How many times have you made a trip from a foreign country just to see a match at Carrow Road or an away match and flown back the same or next day so as to get back to work the following morning?

I suspect that you will fall short on all or almost all of these compared to me any many others on this board. 

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

OK Waveney...I will do the "plastic" challenge vs you anytime........it will be like this, comparisons between me and you and how about these questions for starters:

1. How many years have you held a season ticket?2. How many years have you been a Norwich City supporter?3. How much money have you spent following Norwich City home and away?4. How many away Norwich City European matches have you been to?5. How many away grounds have you visited following Norwich City?  6. How many rubbish away and home performances have you sat through?7. How many Semi-Finals and Finals featuring Norwich City have you attended?8. How many times have you made a trip from a foreign country just to see a match at Carrow Road or an away match and flown back the same or next day so as to get back to work the following morning?I suspect that you will fall short on all or almost all of these compared to me any many others on this board. 

[/quote]Hope you don''t mind me having a go Mark.1. 40 plus2. 60 plus3. Frightened to say in case Mrs Ricardo finds out.4. one5. dozens, many that no longer exist6. Christ! it feels like hundreds.7. All of them8. Never, thank God.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders time for all of us to scream our support for Neil starting at Fulham.

We can still do this!