Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

MOTD2 Tonight

Probably this sort of thing...

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/poll_reaction_floods_in_on_twitter_to_chris_hughton_s_sacking_as_norwich_city_manager_1_3525975

I believe the Sunday show is pre-recorded, so might not even mention it... will find out in 30 seconds time.

Will be really interesting to see what Neil Lennon has to say! Adams until the end of the season then Lennon permanently? I''m sure whatever he has to say will give cause for several days of forum discussion ;)

i''m surprised they are not wearing black arm bands i haven''t seen such a false show of grief since princess di pegged it ... they really do make me sick the only decent pundit on tv is roy keane

Lennon got the inevitable question and for me he left the door open. He gave the expected pleased to be at Celtic response but crucially he didn''t say ''no''.

I can understand their grief and concern as TV punditry is the graveyard of failed managers and many will fear that Hughton will soon be sliding along the couch saying ''budge up a bit''

[quote user="im spartacus"]the only decent pundit on tv is roy keane[/quote]Only someone from Suffolk would say that. [:O][;)]

Did anyone on here vote for Tettey? He lost out to Rooney by 1% on the goal of the month comp! 24% to 25%. I thought for sure Tettey wouldn''t even make the top three as we aren''t everyones favourite club tonight.