Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Wonder what the players think ?

According to Butler they found out via twitter just like us!

Reckon out of the regulars who still want to be at the club RVW, Howson, Snodgrass and Hooper are all delighted. Redmond, Bassong and Ollson might be a bit jarred off and I reckon the rest aren''t too bothered, maybe looking forward to getting more freedom and chances to shine

[quote user="CANARYKING"]This could go two ways.[/quote]

Agreed. I''m sure Adams will be aware of this and will pick his team accordingly.

In a way, Adams influence will be limited, be this major plus is that he isn''t Chris Hughton.

"his major plus is that he isn''t Chris Hughton "and that is it in a nutshella yes man to the board and a no man to the playerspossibly one of the most least liked managers we have had for some whileColney has lost a dark cloud hanging over it

Some players will surely be upset. Bassong for instance. Many unhappy players will suddenly be happy players. Cant think there will be much negativity about the place now. Those who were disgruntled like Becchio and Fox will now be thinking ''I might have a chance to come in from the cold'', those who were favourites are out of their comfort zones and will have to step up. Those frustrated by the play will have a new lease of life. Think this can only result in a positive reaction from the players. We might believe we can win a point here and there in the last 4. Theyll certainly be up for the fight against Fulham. Bring it on

[quote user="Lynn Canary"]R.Bennett is definately not devastated. That much i know[/quote]

Can you expand on that cheers, Lynn? And has there been any reaction on Twitter from the players tonight, have not seen anything so far?

Someone i know, knows his brother (they go watch stock car racing) and he put on his twitter earlier that he was happy Hughton is gone and he should have went ages ago. His dad then replied on there saying ''You''re not the only Bennett thibking that today ;) '' Now he may just be on about himself but the winking face seemed to imply something. Either way, he wasnt very popular with his family for one reason or another

Be interesting how the team sets up next game.

We may even see a substitute done properly

May even see RvW play well and score a hat trick. Wouldn''t that be fitting

Cheers Lynn, very interesting. As for RvW, could this be the kick start in a new system that he needs folks? - I''m starting to feel positive about Fulham next week...

likewisesort of sense of we do have a chance nownot sure if it is a game to late, but after Sat''s game it seemed like we were sat in a dinghy at sea watching the water come in through a hole with our hands tieddifficult yes, but it''s up to us nowno excuses no more