Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Is Adams permanent or until the end of the season?

8 year ontract like Pardew who is the next manager to get the boot. Can''t believe its beyond 5 games for the moment. Neil has to be realistic as has no experience if he fails could become assistant to learn the job properly at City.

Patience girls, press conference tomorrow will clear up all your questions.

I don''t think there was much choice. Hughton had lost the fans.

My bet is Neil knows it''s until the summer and he''ll return to his previous coaching role unless made part of the first team backroom staff.

With five games left there'' be few managers interested and we don''t want to bring in somone when not knowing what division we''ll be in.

Fans simply must get behind the lads now, they''ll need everything they can get to stay in this league. Hughton is history.

"Norwich City have dismissed Chris Hughton and his coaching team on

Sunday night and appointed FA Youth Cup winning coach Neil Adams with

immediate effect for the rest of the Premier League season"

That''s quoted from the pinkun article, so is Paddy Davitt''s perception.The club quote that I can find is:“The Norwich City board has taken the decision to give the club the

maximum chance to secure the points required between now and the end of

the season
to ensure retention of our Premier League status"
McNally quote:"With our fantastic fans getting behind Neil and the team in the games

ahead we will greatly improve our chances of a successful end to the

current campaign.”
Which are left to interpretation admittedly. I think it will be confirmed that he is a caretaker today.I doubt we will have sat down and hammered out a contract with Neil Adams on the day of sacking Hughton, almost certainly an interim manager. I do hope that he is temporary, but then again I hope he is successful! Just hope he is respected amongst the players, wonder whether Loza is on a 24 hour recall.