Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Get down to Fulham and unleash the dogs of war!

I wasn''t planning on going to the Fulham game even though I have this Saturday off. But now I will, no ticket yet but I''ll get one on the door or from anyone selling outside. And if I can''t go in there''ll be local boozers. Just want to be there to cheer on the lads in the most important game since 2005. Probably more so in view of the extra money now available. Let''s paint SW London yellow and green!!

Hoping our Neil can get those players playing with gusto and verve. Thin pickings this season but we tore into Chelsea at home and looked like winning that game- that''s the spirit we need, Fer (if back) and Tettey''s amazing stretchy legs, Redmond charging and terrorising defenders, Hoops looking lively and Captain Russ hurtling down on the overlap just like the good old days under you know who. Hoolahan unshackled twisting and turning and cutting that Fulham defence open. We know its possible, we''ve seen it happen, the curtains have been drawn and a new golden dawn bursts over the horizon.......

I have just bought 2 in the neutral area. My last 2 trips to Fulham were 6-0 and 5-0. It has to change at some time. I think the atmosphere will be very different and I just hope the result goes our way.

Ah - DJ11 - thanks for being the scapegoat....   [;)]

DJ11 - where did you get the tickets from in the neutral area? They have been sold out on the Fulham website since the start of last week.