Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Seriously, has he been sacked yet. !

I''m pretty sure sacking toilet part hughton. Bring in a caretaker for the last 5 games will get us a win and that extra point.

It''s a win win in my eyes. Hughton in charge for them we will go down. If we go down with a caretaker manager it''s still hughtons fault.

So sack this clown, strip the captains armband off that cart horse badsong and we have a glimmer of hope staying up

Get the fans onboard NCFC board. Do the right thing now!

I just can''t believe that David McNally of all people would end up to be such a weak pathetic coward, too scared to sack an incompetent manager because he happens to be a likeable bloke.

Perhaps he''s so weak and pathetic that he''s waiting to get home and post Hughton''s p45 on a messageboard..

[;)]

TBH Jugy, McNally has had a lot on his plate this year with his father''s passing. Speaking from personal experience something like that can distract even the best and most motivated of people. Look at the effect a seriously ill family member had on O''Neill at Sunderland.

"TBH Jugy, McNally has had a lot on his plate this year with his father''s passing"

That''s not an excuse, if a personal issue affects your ability to do a £1m a year job, with £60m in revenue and lots of jobs at stake, you should take compassionate leave and delegate decision making to a capable interim deputy. I have sympathy for his personal issues, but if that has really prevented him from doing his very well paid job then that is gross negligence and he should resign.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"TBH Jugy, McNally has had a lot on his plate this year with his father''s passing"

That''s not an excuse, if a personal issue affects your ability to do a £1m a year job, with £60m in revenue and lots of jobs at stake, you should take compassionate leave and delegate decision making to a capable interim deputy. I have sympathy for his personal issues, but if that has really prevented him from doing his very well paid job then that is gross negligence and he should resign. [/quote]douche

[quote user="Le Juge"]I just can''t believe that David McNally of all people would end up to be such a weak pathetic coward, too scared to sack an incompetent manager because he happens to be a likeable bloke.

[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

[quote user="Le Juge"]I just can''t believe that David McNally of all people would end up to be such a weak pathetic coward, too scared to sack an incompetent manager because he happens to be a likeable bloke.

[/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

"SKYBET have him at 11/2 for next manager to go , looks like we are stuck with the fool"Thanks for sharing the odds.... £55 better off this morning, huzzah!

Le Juge wrote the following post at 07/04/2014 8:21 AM:

"Thanks for sharing the odds.... £55 better off this morning, huzzah!"

Oh, what a coincidence you place a bet on the day he is sacked...

I placed a bet shortly after my post at 3.12am yesterday morning, yes.I also have 4/1 on us getting relegated, place about a month ago, and I hope that one doesn''t pay off.

Le juge once again proving what a (unt it really is....

Obviously never lost a close family member?

No sympathy for him losing his father??? Mate you are an utter (unt

I don''t use that word very often or at all either as I hate it but I feel it perfectly sums you up

"No sympathy for him losing his father??? Mate you are an utter (unt"Right so I say the words: "I have sympathy for his personal issues", and you somehow manage to conclude that I have no sympathy for him losing his father so that you can find an excuse to launch a foul mouthed tirade against me because of a grudge that you have from a former life when your username was Ref Jez Davies? Good one. Pr*ck.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"No sympathy for him losing his father??? Mate you are an utter (unt"Right so I say the words: "I have sympathy for his personal issues", and you somehow manage to conclude that I have no sympathy for him losing his father so that you can find an excuse to launch a foul mouthed tirade against me because of a grudge that you have from a former life when your username was Ref Jez Davies? Good one. Pr*ck. [/quote]

Never known anyone to defend themselves so much. You seem to do it more when you''ve talked so much dribble

Insert ''Le Juge'' here... Loading............

You don''t think I deserve the right of reply to that rancid foul mouthed diatribe from Ref Jez Davies?

I''m fully aware what you wrote, but you showed very little sympathy in your first paragraph...you need to be very careful what you write on here le juge before you offend the wrong person

Your not as invisible as you think you are

"you need to be very careful what you write on here le juge before you offend the wrong person. 

Your not as invisible as you think you are"
Is that a threat?

No - think of it more as a warning

I couldn''t care less what you write on here as 99% is pure tripe, but you could offend the wrong person one day...that''s all I''m saying on this matter

We post on a largely unmoderated forum where there are frequent incidents of racism, homophobia, lies, and occasionally threats of violence.None of them come from me so I''m not expecting a libel case or a visit from the police anytime soon, but thanks for your concern.