Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Redmond sounds devestated....

No secret I don''t really like Hughton as a Manager, but Redmond should certainly be very grateful for the backing that Hughton gave him at Birmingham, and the move to Carrow Road. Perhaps he''s forgotten that though, as Chris continually demotivated him this season. But he should certainly be grateful.

I was a bit shocked to see that from Redmond just a few hours after the sacking.Unless the players knew a lot earlier, e.g. Saturday night.

odds are they have probably been asked to not post or say anything about it or to do with it until after the press conference tomorrow. as for the actual tweet - I don''t think I''d expect him to be moping around for hours after hughton got sacked.

Redmond''s body language when he came on against WBA suggested to me he was a bit fed up.

It will be interesting to see how Redmond plays without Hughton there. Adams clearly knows how to get the best out of his wingers judging on his youth team success.

Redmond has pace and a bit of a skill and at the moment that is just about it...little to no end product in crossing and shoots WAY to many times.

Probably someone that will benefit from Adam''s presence as he has experience of nurturing young talent.

Let''s be honest. He probably wasn''t told he was coming here to play second fiddle or to be played on his wrong foot. Lest we remember that he had early season form that drew suggestions he may be a late world cup call up. Then after coming back from injury he''s been used sparingly. I think he realised Hughton was not the manager he knew from Birmingham

If there''s some better attacking tactics, Redmond could thrive and have some better passes to pick. He must get to some of the end of his dribbles at the moment and not know who to pass to. Usually, half the attack are still covering the defence.