Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Would a draw at the weekend do?

3 points will be enough, 1 point probably won''t. I''d fancy them to pick up points against Palace and Hull at home. They could also get a point at either Spurs or Stoke away. You wouldn''t put it past them.

A draw for me would pretty much see Fulham down so would depend on Sunderland.

A win would definitely see us safe.

That''s assuming we don''t win any of the last four, I think we will win one.

A draw wouldn''t be the end of the world, and would be a pretty good result, under the circumstances.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]A draw for me would pretty much see Fulham down so would depend on Sunderland.

A win would definitely see us safe.

That''s assuming we don''t win any of the last four, I think we will win one.[/quote]Tend to agree with that scenario, GP. But no , I do not think a draw will do at Fulham, and for heaven''s sake we must not set out down the A11 on Sat with that mindset. We''ve already had best part of two seasons with that attitude.....

I''d take a point but it would probably leave us needing to take something from our final four fixtures.Fulham have yet to play Stoke, Hull and Palace. Palace could have cracked open the champagne by then.

I think there''ll be goals galore for some reason. Our lads have had a weight lifted, shackles severed (or whatever you want to call it) and will hopefully express themselves accordingly. A 3-2 City isn''t beyond the realms of possibility. I also feel that we''ll sneak a win in one of the last four.

A draw won''t be enough to keep us up but it probably wouldn''t be a bad result - it would still leave Fulham and Sunderland with a lot to do and give us a chance. I think that Fulham need a win more than we do.Having said that, if we did win I would be ecstatic!

A win would in my eyes confirm safety. It brings everyone up to Villa back into it as far as we''re concerned too.

A draw in my eyes leaves it still open and likely that we''d need at least one more point.

After this weekend''s results, do people really think that Arsenal at home is a definite no-pointer? At the moment, I would back us to get at least a draw from that one.

And (I know it''s a long shot) but even Liverpool looked a bit nervous against West Ham,

Those last four games are definitely not dead and buried as far as we are concerned.

A draw at the weekend wont be enough to keep us up but its a good start and i still fancy a win from those last 4 games somewhere.

A draw would leave us with a chance where as defeat would leave us needing an outstanding result in the last 4 games. A win would virtually see us safe, so you cannot stress how big this game is. Perhaps we''ll finally get revenge for the 6-0 in 2004/5.

Right now I think I''d take a draw, just to keep them at bay. If Sunderland lose tonight it would leave us in an ok position. Yes we''d need something out of the last four but we''d have stopped the rot and kept Fulham five points back.

No doubt Fulham will be hell bent on going for the win. We need to have the right high energy team that can attack quickly with purpose. We need Leroy Fer back fully fit and Redmond playing to his best.