Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

In your opinion are we down?

After todays must not lose game, we''ve had a few hours to reflect and I know I''ve calmed down a bit. Simple yes or no answer, without talking about whether Neil Adams in charge would make a difference over letting CH continue. Just a yes or no in your opinion.
I sadly think YES [:(]

As rubbish as today was, Fulham and Arsenal are still there in my opinion,  but I have my doubts with Hughton in charge.

My head says yes but while we have games to play I still hold out hope!

I have to say that we can beat Fulham, if we can then no, but we won''t so yes we will be playing the scum derby next year which should be fun!

Simply relying on other teams not catching us up.

We gave ourselves something to build on against Sunderland but have instead pulled it all down. Killed ourselves.

100% yes. We will not get another point this season. Today was the worst it has been this season and probably more poisonous than at any time since we lost 7-1 at home to Colchester.

No spunk, passion, determination, desire or even giving a care. I wish I didn''t care so much, week-ends are precious and the game today has thoroughly ruined mine.

I think the Fulham game is vital. If we can somehow defy fate and form and win, I think we''ll probably stay up. Fulhams result today was absolutely disastrous for us and not something I saw coming. I just cant see us winning that game though. I think if we dont beat Fulham next week we will go down

Don''t know. But today''s game is the first time I''ve felt it''s more likely.

With Hughton more than likely, with a caretaker to give us a bounce and finally lift the poisonous cloud of negativity and apathy left by Hughton and co we probably stand a much better chance.

There is very little risk in sacking him now imo. At best I see 2 more points if I''m being optimistic and there''s no coming back from that crowd reaction today, it really did feel like the end

Points always better than games in hand or theoretical easy run ins. Not a def yes, but hopes are on life support

When was the last time we beat Fulham away? Or played well against Fulham, full stop? This has echoes of 6-0 from 2005. There''s more chance of us beating Arsenal or Man United than this game. So I sadly think it''s all over for us!

We saw this coming last year! Through inactivity at the top, those in control of the club have to stand up and accept responsibility for their mistakes, I''m afraid.

Nobody said give up NN...

As for nobody at the club - neither do I. Unfortunately based on todays performance, that might not be the case.

Anyway, as to the question - we''ve made it more than difficult for ourselves but we''ve performed well against some of the big teams and we''re going to have to do that again to stand a realistic chance.