Sign in to follow this  
Adycakes

Press Conference today?

I read there was going to be one, but have yet to find any confirmation.

Would certainly like to hear what everyone has to say, can anyone shed any light on what time it might be?

I believe Hucks will be unveiled as assistant manager today, he''s been very quiet on the tweet front today but of course that may just be down to being busy with his current work at Carrow Rd etc. I wonder if his hip could hold up for the last few games of the season... It won''t happen but I don''t think I''d be alone in being happy to see him get a few minutes if the scenario could arise, bet he''s still got it!

Assume we will found out if Dave Watson is still at the club?

I am also hoping that sitting alongside McNasty will be the Messiah. Ready for the second coming

[quote user="Alex "]I believe Hucks will be unveiled as assistant manager today, he''s been very quiet on the tweet front today but of course that may just be down to being busy with his current work at Carrow Rd etc. I wonder if his hip could hold up for the last few games of the season... It won''t happen but I don''t think I''d be alone in being happy to see him get a few minutes if the scenario could arise, bet he''s still got it![/quote]

Now THAT would be an awesome fairytale!