Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Bring On Charlton

What a disappointment when I read the article - I thought our media had finally got teeth and started calling for a Simon Charlton recall in place of the club captian

OTBC

[quote]What a disappointment when I read the article - I thought our media had finally got teeth and started calling for a Simon Charlton recall in place of the club captian OTBC[/quote]

I''m surprised Charlton isn''t even making the bench at the moment - I saw him round the back of the Jarrold just before kick off with Gallacher and Brennan. It must be quite hard for these "fringe" players who don''t get much of a look in at 1st team level. Resting Fleming for Charlie would be a good idea, not only for Flem, but also add a fresh dimension to the defence...Charlton is a pretty good defender, and on the occasions I have watched him play he controls the defence really well.

I think that there''s more chance of Lord Lucan being picked than Charlie - can''t the Pink ''Un reporters find out what''s happened to Chrlton. Has he been abducted by aliens or something? We really NEED his experience and know-how, working together with the fast and competitive Shax, over these last few games.