Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Adams Interview

Cheers for that Nutty. Most telling comment for me was Russ saying the players "lacked belief and confidence" in the game against WBA. A bit of a revision to what he said in the presser, and in his post-match interview.

I noticed he stressed the word "discipline" several times which suggests his obvious awareness of the lack of it with certain players. Bit surprising really with the reputation of the previous coaches. I think there''ll be several surprises in the team he selects at Fulham.

Their brief in these interviews will partly be to build bridges and you have to take that into account Patches. But my very favourite bit was Neil Adams referring to us as supporters on more than one occasion. He understands that role and he''s an honourary PUP too[:D]

Was it Yankee Matt[:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sounded Canadian to me. Greg Rusedski?   [:^)]

[/quote]

The Bryan and Neil Adams Show[:^)]

"lacked belief and confidence"As I stated yesterday I am certain that more will leak out over the following days, and weeksWHughton was way out of his depth and chose to ''rule with fear'' rather than support. Which makes a mockery of the guff spewed out in hs defence that he would eventually get it right .................at, err ...... some point. And the similar guff about the squad not being good enough.Of course questions should be asked as to why the board stuck with Hughton when it was clearly not working, for a considerable time. Not only in the league, but in the players development.There is now a huge job to be done, not only in rebuilding the damage left in his wake, but in trying to retain our current PL status.Maybe later questions can (and should) be asked, but for the immediate future it has to be one of focussing on winning at Fulham, that''s all that matters now.