Sign in to follow this  
Moosheep

Neil lennon on MOTD3

Interesting final comment from Neil Lennon on MOTD3 saying that Norwich

''may have someone lined up already''...''they may have someone lined up,

I''m not sure''. I have suspected for a while that Lennon has been lined

up to take charge of city for next season. If that is the case I wonder if it would be dependant on the retaining Premier League status?Moo

Not watching the presser but quote from McNally on twitter along the lines of they haven''t looked at anyone else and its up to Adams...
Seems a bit odd, and I imagine they have been looking at other options, in fact didn''t he say as much a couple months ago?
But it does seem quite possible wether we stay up or go down Adams will be offered the job on a full time basis. Not sure how I feel about that, but at least he''s done something unlike Gunn.

But didn''t McNally say something like - whatever happens Adams will have a long career. By saying that it leaves flexibility for what happens at the end of the season. After all I don''t think there was mention of contract or length of it was there?

I feel that Adams would have to perform spectacularly to retain the job beyond this season but good luck to him.

A nice tweet from Holty this morning. Rates him as a good coach.

McNally did say that NA would have a future at NCFC come what may. Whether that was as first team coach (manager) was up to Neil.

Reading between the lines I would speculate that NA has done a bit of a Sherwood and said he wants to be more than just a caretaker. The club obviously would not offer him the job full time come what may, so the compromise would be you get to carry on if you keep us up us up and get say at least x more points.

The good news is that hopefully the club has learned and will not do to NA what they did to Gunn.