Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I havent been this excited and hopeful since the Messiah left

I have a very good feeling that we will get the points needed to stay up. The players will get more freedom under Neil to express themselves and as a result we will see a renewed effort on Saturday.

3 points for the taking and I fancy us against Arsenal to get a point.

Life is suddenly much brighter

How long before you turn on Adams Wiz?

Shall we have a sweepstake guys?? My guess is after the Chelsea game! lmao

People would take you more seriously if you didn''t constantly change your mind every 5 minutes about our manager

Who can forget ''In hughton we trust'' banner

Scary thing is, Hughton''s record at Norwich is better than Lamberts at Villa and has spent less money.

Strange world eh

[quote user="ellis206"]

Scary thing is, Hughton''s record at Norwich is better than Lamberts at Villa and has spent less money.

Strange world eh

[/quote]

we got rid of a Rubbish manager and replaced him with better as stats show.. our next incumbent will also be better than the last 2 as well.

if Waveney was excited when the messiah left then surely he isn''t a messiah fan?

[quote user="ellis206"]Scary thing is, Hughton''s record at Norwich is better than Lamberts at Villa and has spent less money.[/quote]Except it isn''t...HughtonP     W     D     L     Win%82   24     23    35    29.27LambertP     W     D     L     Win%81   26     18   37     32.10As for money spent, yes Lambert has spent approx 5-6 mil more than Hughton, but ask most Norwich fans if they''d rather have RVW/Hooper or Benteke...(I think both will come good, but it''s hard to argue you wouldn''t rather have Benteke so far)

Waveney and Wiz a partnership made in heaven.

But seriously, back to the subject........

For all we know, Neil Adams may well adopt a relatively defensive strategy for next Saturday based on absorbing Fulham and on not losing as a priority and if the oportunity arises nicking a win.

He talks in the press conference about having a plan, being disciplined and being organised and actually side stepped a question about the attacking style of football that won the FA Youth Cup. 

This is still the same challenge, against the same EPL clubs with the same players..........because it will still be scrap and we are unlikely to witness wave after wave of attacking football....................just managing your expectations a little ...OTBC