Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

Quoting comments

Anyone else having issues with the "Quote" button when replying? This may have been spoken about before, but its frustrating me. Is there a fix? A certain browser that doesn''t like the coding?

having ishoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos ?be grateful they are not problemsotherwise why not simply cut and paste as is done in every other form of written mediathat way it is also easy to just quote the bit that is relevant

"Is there a

fix? A certain browser that doesn''t like the coding?

"

ps if you are using IE it is sh ite...as is Chrometry Firefix

City1st is correct, Firefox is far and away the best browser out there. Even old Wiz was eventually convinced and hasn''t looked back since. [:D]

[quote user="You absolute beauty"]Anyone else having issues with the "Quote" button when replying? This may have been spoken about before, but its frustrating me. Is there a fix? A certain browser that doesn''t like the coding?[/quote]

To quote you I have to remove the exclamaition mark..

[quote user="Adycakes"]Chrome is the best browser, it''s not the browsers fault this website is so badly broken[/quote]is it April 1st ?

[quote user="Adycakes"]Chrome is the best browser, it''s not the browsers fault this website is so badly broken[/quote]Try quoting these posts with Chrome to prove it......