Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

Hughton 'Livid' apparently

According to a friend, Mr Hughton apon being told of his sacking apparently stormed out and said he was ''Extremely mad''. He then proceeded to get in his car and speed off.

"Ok thanks for that, I agree good choice for all involved"Would hardly be any rational or sane persons reaction to losing thier job would it?

Look at his face in the post match, that''s s defeated man,mi doubt he would have radically changed his attitude for something I''m sure wouldn''t have come as a huge suprise.

Can''t say i''m surprised! What''s he supposed to think? "Okay, fair enough, here, I don''t need paying off. You''re right, i''m useless!"

He was defiant that his methods would have kept us up. Sadly we don''t believe you Chris. So long as we stay up though, i''ll look back at his tenure reasonably fondly, even if it was boring.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Will RVW still be getting 100k pw[:^)]

[/quote]

I heard there was a clause. If CH got sacked he went down to £20k a week...

The press conference did seem to confirm that Hughton wasn''t very happy.I''d rather him be angry at his sacking than pleased.... as the latter would mean he was simply happy to take his compo and go and sit on a beach.He gets paid just as much for getting the sack, and I can''t imagine Glen Roeder was all that angry about getting his pay off if it is true that he would sit in his car when it was raining and lock himself in his office to watch the horse racing.

is that necessary ?more so that you chose to ignore that it was a troll just to have a pop at Hughton the person

The word ''livid'' is not used very often, perhaps most famously used by Mel Smith / Griff Rhys Jones during the ''gorilla'' sketch.

If the op is referring to this in his use of livid, he should be ashamed of himself.

I am very pleased the management has changed, however, no excuses to resort to racism.

I heard he stormed into his car. Where his defensive driving skills kicked in he drove sides ways and backwards for ninety minutes but failed to get out of the car park.

Eventually a club driver came to his rescue and drove him directly out of the car park.

A doubt that anybody losing a million quid a year job would be over the moon about it.

"Livid" a commonly used word that I''ve heard or read thousands of times.Apparently made famous by a sketch which I''ve never seen before from a sketch show which finished in 1982, before many of us were born, so famous that it has just 600,000 youtube views in 5 years.Congratulations Number 9 for the most ridiculous accusation ever made. I think you should probably be ashamed.

So then Wiz whats he done to you personally for you to be so vindictive? .......and isnt the Adams picture just a little bit premature before he has even one result under his belt.....he may go to "zero" rather than "hero" like Gunny did, what picture will you post then?  (Note: must stress that I am of course behind the current management before being accused of something I am not) 

[quote user="Wiz"]Good, pleased its hurt him.[/quote]

Wiz - what has happened in your life to make you such a horrible person? You really are very sad aren''t you?

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Good, pleased its hurt him"Bit harsh Wiz.[/quote]

Now you having a go at Wiz for being harsh - that is priceless

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Wiz"]Good, pleased its hurt him.[/quote]
What a lovely person you are...
[/quote]I wonder how long this thread would last if someone were to say that they hope sitting in a wheelchair hurts wiz

especially when supposedly being bumped up the steps of the Barclay

Don''t know what his problem is

With all the experts behind him he must be a certain for either the Spurs or Arsenal jobs in the summer.[:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]Good, pleased its hurt him.[/quote]What a nasty, spiteful, vindictive person you are! [:S]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Wiz"]Good, pleased its hurt him.[/quote]
What a lovely person you are...
[/quote]Agree.Dave''s comfortably the nastiest piece of work floating around on this message board. To call him bitter and twisted doesn''t do him justice.I''m surprised he wasn''t banned permanently ages ago.