Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Hughton gone. Adams in.

Stunned by that. Great that Hughton has gone but what a big gamble on Adams. We were down under Hughton so I guess why not roll the dice

Fuzzar wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 8:18 PM:

Link?

Official twitter

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Link?[/quote]

Here:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140406-adams-hughton-norwich-city-manager-1471649.aspx

Even as an ardent outer, surely the board had decided to stick until the end of the season, I find this strange timing. So many opportunities missed to do the same, with half a season, or a transfer window for new man to work with. Panic reaction to a situation that has been building for months. Good luck Adams.

Wow three. Really didn''t he''d go till the end of the season whatever happened.

And it''s on the official site.

Very best wishes Neil. Hope it doesn''t backfire on you.

A ballsy decision to take a phenomenally difficult task.

Time for us all to get behind him.

Simply stunned - was convinced Hughton would be there to the end of the season. Not sure if Neeyul can be the saviour, but we only need new manager bubble for one more game to be safe so you could argue not that much of a gamble. But bloody hell, hard to take in......

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

[<:o)]

Unclear if Adams is to be permanent manager or just until the end of the season. Would prefer the latter.

[/quote]

Club site says just till the end of the season.

Time for the fans to get behind Neil, most important five games of the clubs history to concentrate on. Masterminding last years FA Youth Cup win was a fantastic achievement.

Doesn''t say how long he''s got so presumably it''s until the end of the season, and if he keeps us up he gets another year. Although if we go down, we might leave him in place anyway?

lake district canary wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 8:22 PM:

That''s relegation nailed on. Board has lost its nerve. Hope you are all happy with that.

I hope to see you rallying around the new man and giving him your full support

lake district canary wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 8:22 PM:

That''s relegation nailed on. Board has lost its nerve. Hope you are all happy with that.

Shove it LDC

As I said last night.ONCE THE CROWD TURN ITS ALL OVER.Never nice to see a decent guy humiliated but far better than he have to sffer further humiliation when we play Liverpool.That we be too much like the Roman Arena for me.

[quote user="lake district canary"]That''s relegation nailed on.  Board has lost its nerve.   Hope you are all happy with that.

[/quote]Me, Im very happy as we were certain to go down with him, now we stand a chance of staying up