Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Finally We Might Be United again

The real fans should have been united the whole time whether they wanted Hughton in or out.

The ones who boo''d every substitution, every half time and full time when we didn''t win deserve relegation

The real fans should have been united the whole time whether they wanted Hughton in or out.

The ones who boo''d every substitution, every half time and full time when we didn''t win deserve relegation

The real fans always want the best for OUR club, whether you are an inner. outer or shake it all abouter now is the time to stop all the bickering, petty squabbles and point scoring. Now is the time to momentarily ignore what has gone on this season (this can be put to bed when the season is over) and get behind a club legend who will do his very best to keep us up.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]The real fans should have been united the whole time whether they wanted Hughton in or out.

The real fans always want the best for OUR club, whether you are an inner. outer or shake it all abouter now is the time to stop all the bickering, petty squabbles and point scoring. Now is the time to momentarily ignore what has gone on this season (this can be put to bed when the season is over) and get behind a club legend who will do his very best to keep us up.[/quote]I agree. However, I fear that some individuals will still kick up a fuss when they don''t see us beat Liverpool at home and comfortably lose. A lot of fans will get their hopes up and they could be shattered. As you say, its time to stop the bickering etc to get behind Neeyul.

Don''t bet on it.It''s a toss up what will happen first. Either Wiz calling for Adams head or the first Cuckoo.[;)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]get behind a club legend who will do his very best to keep us up.[/quote]Whilst I agree with your sentiments Wazzy, we''ve been here before with Bryan Gunn. Let''s hope it works out better this time.

I agree he hasn''t been the dealt the best hand to work with Lapp, but we have got to have some belief.

At last I finally feel like posting again, there is some hope. Coupled with all the $hit flying and bad feeling on here I just didn''t want any part of it.

[quote user="ricardo"]Either Wiz calling for Adams head or the first Cuckoo.[;)][/quote]there is a difference ?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I agree he hasn''t been the dealt the best hand to work with Lapp, but we have got to have some belief.

At last I finally feel like posting again, there is some hope. Coupled with all the $hit flying and bad feeling on here I just didn''t want any part of it.[/quote]Exactly how I feel too.

What I find strange is this kind of "conditional" support. If we can unite now why couldn''t we last week?

But to counteract that I''m heartened by the amount of times Neil Adams has already used the term "supporters" rather than "fans" or even "spectators".