Sign in to follow this  
tom cavendish

Who is going to be Neil Adams assistant?

It will be somebody already at the club they won''t draft anyone in at the moment

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Unfortunately he is not a manager so do we just use the medical staff or something?[/quote]perhaps he should trawl the lower leagues for a pair of serial failures like hoots did [:D]

Roberts and bring in butterworth again wold then have a coach for each position on pitch :)

[quote user="djc"]Glenn Roeder might be able to lend a hand?[/quote]

Possibly as chief scout if Simon Lappin comes back as assistant manager ;)

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Unfortunately he is not a manager so do we just use the medical staff or something?[/quote]perhaps he should trawl the lower leagues for a pair of serial failures like hoots did [:D][/quote]

maybe he could get someone with no coaching experience at al. That would be good wouldn''t it.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]Adams is a very nice guy so I think that he needs a strong motivator to help him.[/quote]Has he rang you yet Tom?

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 9:47 PM:

Unfortunately he is not a manager so do we just use the medical staff or something?

Why don''t you get behind the manager and team.

You may not agree with the decision but now is not the time to be negative.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]No point in breaking up a successful partnership get Chris Goreham as assistant[/quote]Perfect choice.

Vanwalt wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 9:55 PM:

Why don''t you get behind the manager and team.

You may not agree with the decision but now is not the time to be negative.

--------------------------------

People have been being negative for the last year and a half. People have called me a happy clapper, ''inner'' etc etc and now we have appointed a man with no league experience. A man who has not managed at even League 2 level and that will have no coaching experience around him. You have a go because I am feeling concerned.

.....However, I must say, your avatar is amazing, have you seen them all and if so, whats your favourite season?

Get one of the market twins in. Not the binner one, obviously. Puppet man can have a job too.

At least the players would have a laugh.

...However, I must say, your avatar is amazing, have you seen them all and if so, whats your favourite season?

I started series one about three weeks ago and now am nearly at the end of series four. Loving every minute of it, I think I am enjoying series four the most, but that may partly because of the way the characters have unfolded and developed. As for the footy, I appreciate you have been a big supporter of CH, don''t know if you were there yesterday but after what was seen and the behaviour of the crowd there was no way he could carry on with any prospect of success IMO. We are still in the shit but have more hope.

Alot of managers have been appointed without any league experience, doesnt mean he wont be any good, gotta start somewhere. Lets face it he cant do any worse.

quote user="Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger"LDC gets my vote. He seems an upbeat fellow and a tactical genius to boot./quote

Your post about Goss was nonsense. Stop making stuff up.

If it''s permanent, how about Gary Holt, who is currently managing Falkirk? He worked with Adams for the U21''s, hence the link.

But in the short term, probably Hucks.