Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="mrs miggins"]never admit you agree with adrian durham, even if you do, never admit it[/quote]
He''s one of very very few national pundits/media persons/football fans that are actually on the Norwich fans side. I''m not sure wether that makes us all wrong but he''s actually taking sense.
Seen so many fans of other clubs saying how stupid it is that we''ve sacked Hughton, how its only going to lead to disaster. I''m not quite sure they have any clue whats going on here. We were headed down under Hughton, the amount of chances we''ve thrown away to add an extra point or three this season, without thinking hard Hull away, Cardiff home, Chelsea home, Fulham home, Man.U home, Palace away, Newcastle & M.City at home (given glorious chances to sneak a win after riding our luck), Cardiff away, West Ham away and WBA at home.
Those are just games that we actually ''played well enough'' or created enough decent chances to have done better in. For what ever reason, some we rode our luck and were given a couple of great chances to win it, some we played well and didn''t take advantage, some we wasted loads of chances and collapsed at the wrong time (any time basically).
We have a shocking record against Fulham, the players we''re lacking confidence as Martin himself said, how on earth was Hughton going to get us to change our away form and our approach and get the players confident again in time for Fulham? I''m 98% sure he wouldn''t have done, and i''m sure most NCFC fans agree.
The way some media personalities, journalists and other clubs fans have reacted to this is quite funny. They don''t seem to have any idea what we have here.

[quote user="birchfest"]The first time he''s ever been positive about us... Should we worry?[/quote]

He''s always wanted us to fail before today.....maybe

i listen to talksport on the way home from work every afternoon and he has been on hughtons case since he came here even when norwich fans were fooled by that unbeaten run and were phoning him up having a go he stuck to his guns and said norwich were rubbish under hughton, when we finished 11th he said norwich were rubbish under hughton, even after they had hughton on his drive time show he said nice bloke but norwich were rubbish under hughton... and he is right norwich were rubbish under hughton he should be applauded for taking the time to watch us properly and giving an honest opinion unlike those tw@ts at the bbc who see 10 minutes on motd and churn out a couple of cliches ,

If 90% of the people (outside Norwich) thought it was a good idea to sack Hughton, Durham would have said it was madness.

If 90% of the people thought it was wrong to sack Hughton then Durham would have said he should be sacked.

It is, after all, Adrian Durham we are talking about!

Yellow Wall wrote the following post at 07/04/2014 7:08 PM:

If 90% of the people (outside Norwich) thought it was a good idea to sack Hughton, Durham would have said it was madness.

If 90% of the people thought it was wrong to sack Hughton then Durham would have said he should be sacked.

It is, after all, Adrian Durham we are talking about!

----------------------------

I agree. He sees it as his job to be a tw@t.