Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah Lovespoon

Fair play Mr Dennis

Fair play? Just the same old, tired spiel, we have to endure season after season from the snivelling, out of touch, cringe machine that is Mick Dennis. What we did to deserve this cretin as some sort of national mouth piece for NCFC and it''s supporters i''ll never know.

Great article.My kids had their pictures taken with Hughton at the supporters party, he looked so sad.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Fair play? Just the same old, tired spiel, we have to endure season after season from the snivelling, out of touch, cringe machine that is Mick Dennis. What we did to deserve this cretin as some sort of national mouth piece for NCFC and it''s supporters i''ll never know.[/quote]

Post of the year 2014. That man and his unwavering support for hapless has done our club so much damage. He needs to learn to button it when it comes to NCFC

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Fair play? Just the same old, tired spiel, we have to endure season after season from the snivelling, out of touch, cringe machine that is Mick Dennis. What we did to deserve this cretin as some sort of national mouth piece for NCFC and it''s supporters i''ll never know.[/quote]

Post of the year 2014. That man and his unwavering support for hapless has done our club so much damage. He needs to learn to button it when it comes to NCFC