Sign in to follow this  
Sir Blobfish OBE

Roeder on Adams

Just a reminder what that pathetic excuse for a manager said about Adams when he sacked him as coach:

[quote]“They are people who will never manage a football club, they have little idea of managing a football club and yet they have a voice that reaches our supporters...

It is easy being a manager when you are one of 25,000 sitting in the stand or if you are an ex-player who is now working for the media who will never manage anything better than an under-10 team, thinking he knows best - and you know what I''m talking about, and I will deal with that, trust me. I''m a nice bloke, but not always.”[/quote]

[url]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/adams_sacked_as_colney_coach_1_643080[/url]

I''m pleased that Adams proved him wrong, he deserves this chance. If he can keep us up it will be a brilliant achievement.

[quote user="Hamface"]Sweet jesus! Can''t they update this forum so formatting actually works? At least let me edit or delete the damn unreadable thing..[/quote]

Hamface, I know this is frustrating and many of have run into this problem on past occasions. If you are using Internet Explorer to access this forum simply go on to "Tools" at the top of the page, then when the box appears click on "Compatibility view settings", another box will come up called "Change Compatibility View Settings" allowing you to add a website for compatibility. If you type "Pinkun.com" and click "add" and then close that should solve the problem you had here. Try it by making the change I suggested and the copy and paste your message ( without the gibberish ) and re-post here and see if it works.

P.S: There is also a little button on the top of the PinkUn page that, if clicked, allows you to shortcut the process I described. Unfortunately, my page for some reason no longer has that button present.

[quote user="Hamface"]Sweet jesus! Can''t they update this forum so formatting actually works? At least let me edit or delete the damn unreadable thing..[/quote]Pathetic isn''t it...  are they incapable of finding a replacement script and textbox that actually work in Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari?  Other sites don''t have this problem.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Hamface"]Sweet jesus! Can''t they update this forum so formatting actually works? At least let me edit or delete the damn unreadable thing..[/quote]

Hamface, I know this is frustrating and many of have run into this problem on past occasions. If you are using Internet Explorer to access this forum simply go on to "Tools" at the top of the page, then when the box appears click on "Compatibility view settings", another box will come up called "Change Compatibility View Settings" allowing you to add a website for compatibility. If you type "Pinkun.com" and click "add" and then close that should solve the problem you had here. Try it by making the change I suggested and the copy and paste your message ( without the gibberish ) and re-post here and see if it works.

P.S: There is also a little button on the top of the PinkUn page that, if clicked, allows you to shortcut the process I described. Unfortunately, my page for some reason no longer has that button present.

[/quote]

Hamface, just bumping this as a reminder so you can try what I suggested.

Thanks for the response, Yankee. I use Chrome so cannot try changing the settings you suggest. Also I cannot see the button to which you refer. I just won''t attempt to be clever by using basic html next time!

[quote user="Hamface"]Thanks for the response, Yankee. I use Chrome so cannot try changing the settings you suggest. Also I cannot see the button to which you refer. I just won''t attempt to be clever by using basic html next time![/quote]The only reliable way round it I found was just downloading Firefox and using that.

Like Morty says, you need Firefox to avoid posting messed-up quotes.Firefox also makes it possible to ''fix'' other peoples'' broken quotes, eg the first post in this thread can be made to look like this :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img853/5207/gy8w.png[/img]