Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Sunderland, And Their Next Three Games

Sunderland just haven''t got anything beyond Johnson. And while he''s got a lot of talent he''s never been the most consistent.

If he doesn''t produce there''s not a lot else for them to look to.

Yeah Johnson will be the only player to find another premier league club if they go down. 4-1 yids, it''s a hammering!!!!

[quote user="NCOT_1993"]Yeah Johnson will be the only player to find another premier league club if they go down. 4-1 yids, it''s a hammering!!!![/quote]

That expression is offensive and has been banned.

[quote user="Brienne"]Sunderland have got three winable home games, not completely out of it yet.[/quote]

Yep, Cardiff, WBA and Swansea. Could be 9p for them there, gives them 34.

Still, for us it is now about beating Fulham, or draw at Fulham and beat Arsenal at home, while hoping Fulham mess up in their home games.

[quote user="yoda"]I''m 100% convinced Sunderland will beat Spurs probably 2-1[/quote]

good job this yoda doesn''t foresee into the future correctly

Yes NCOT it is offensive. If you are unsure why, then do your research. Not on this board (or anywhere for that matter) please.

5-1 helps for goal difference. Yes, we''ve still got to avoid many more bullets yet, but all good news!

Sunderland are very poor and will be relegated. After all, they lost to us. Cardiff are even worse. However I think we''re favourites to join these two at the moment.

Lets hope NA works miracles and gets an away win at Fulham to send them down instead of us. I''d have mixed emotions if we get a draw cause I feel it won''t be enough.

Back in our own hands. What''s even more surprising is if we can win by 3 goals on Saturday (i know a big If, and I''d be happy with winning by one) we would in all probability have a better goal difference than the three teams below us for the first time this season.

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"]Back in our own hands. What''s even more surprising is if we can win by 3 goals on Saturday (i know a big If, and I''d be happy with winning by one) we would in all probability have a better goal difference than the three teams below us for the first time this season.

[/quote]spot onBeat fulham and it leaves them needing to win thre of their last four to overhaul usWould mean Cardiff having to win 4 of their last 5and Sunderland if you dismiss Chelsea, Man City and Man U as with our last games, needing to win all four of those remaining gamesto do that they would be taking away a win from Cardiffthere are other permatations that would see Palace, West Brom and Swansea also losing points for those scenarios to play out

it also assume we get nothing from our last four games...........time to kill that Craven Cottage hoodoo

An away win at Fulham, unlikely as it can seem at times, does seem to make survival very likely.If only we''d had a win last Saturday...

[quote user="ricardo"]The closer we get the more 35 points looks to being safe. We should have already been there comfortably but we aren''t and now it doesn''t look so easy.The only certainty is that 32 points won''t be enough.[/quote]I said back in feb after doing my predictions that 32 points would be enough.Have to admit to being a little nervous about that now but why do you say it is a certainty that it wont be enough