Sign in to follow this  
Lenny-41

WHAT IFS AND MAYBES!?!

So we have Mr Adams until the end the season at least, that is for sure. But what is the way forward after this? What if he does the miraculous and keeps us up. This isn’t too far out of our reach. We all know what City are capable of against the bigger teams. I reckon we’ll end up getting spanked against Fulham personally, but will end up getting four or five points against the last four? Stranger things have happened!! If he keeps us up, do we give him a shot? If we go down, do we let him have a shot at getting us up again? If not, who would we go for, and who would want to come to us? I wish him all the best of luck and hope he can keep us up. I think he may be a good short term solution and get our lads fired up for the last five games, but unfortunately I don’t believe he is the long term answer. Luckily I am not the man who has to decide!

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[quote user="Wiz"]He must stay regardless of the 5 games.[/quote]

Why?

[/quote]

He has imo the potenial to be another Stringer or Mike Walker.

[quote user="Lenny-41"]

So we have Mr Adams until the end the season at least, that is for sure. But what is the way forward after this? What if he does the miraculous and keeps us up. This isn’t too far out of our reach. We all know what City are capable of against the bigger teams. I reckon we’ll end up getting spanked against Fulham personally, but will end up getting four or five points against the last four? Stranger things have happened!! If he keeps us up, do we give him a shot? If we go down, do we let him have a shot at getting us up again? If not, who would we go for, and who would want to come to us? I wish him all the best of luck and hope he can keep us up. I think he may be a good short term solution and get our lads fired up for the last five games, but unfortunately I don’t believe he is the long term answer. Luckily I am not the man who has to decide!

[/quote]

Sorry mate but this was like listening to one of Chris Hughtons pre match talks

It is going to be so hard to judge him after these five games. If he keeps us up, it’s likely to be due to getting them fired up, instilling belief, confidence and freedom. This, I doubt would get us through another season in the top flight alone. If we go down, it will be very much, ‘Well I took over a sinking ship!’

[quote user="canarycol"][quote user="Lenny-41"]

[/quote] Sorry mate but this was like listening to one of Chris Hughtons pre match talks[/quote]

Couldn''t have done. I didn''t say we were beaten by a better, stronger opposition!

You did say this though

"I reckon we’ll end up getting spanked against Fulham personally"

Going into a vital game like this needs positive thinking wouldn''t you say ?

Just my view. Thats what I think will happen. I want us to go there and do them over, and come back with the three points!