Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Will Worthy Get Prem Manager Of The Month?

I doubt it because he has lost a match and then can turn the odds against the manager. The only way he could would mean that every other team would have to lose a game this month.

if we would have beaten palace, i would say yes.

but as we didnt, i reckon he wont.....

Manager of the month?

If we win 3 of the next 4 games he should get manager of the decade!

What would be so exciting if we could stay up is that not only will we be able to keep our quality players but with

the success of Ashton it might encourage the board to invest more money in defensive players.

It would be nice to do a "charlton" without the the relegation bit!

i have no doubt that if we survive we will invest in defensive players!! but lets hope Worthy gets it. Didn''t he get it in November or something? and then we lost 4-0 to Chelsea.or maybe i am imaging things. not like we would beat Chelsea anyway. But fact is lets hope not - it''d probably be West Brom

I said this a few weeks ago we have a very good young nucleus of a team who should be mid to upper mid table in the prem.

Green , Shacks, Drury

Safri, Francis and Hucks

Leon And Deano.

We create chances, Hucks has been guilty of not enough goals when you look at his chance/goal ratio.

Where Ashton has a very good chance/goal ratio.

I think with Ashton in the team earlier we would have scored as many goals as the mid table teams.

The problem is obviously at the other end and we can`t make excuses.

Even if we get relegated what is the point of sticking with a defence that won`t be good enough for the prem.

It means we will have to rebuild again if we come straight back up.

Let build around shacks with another quality Young centre half.

I think its a real shame that Craig was so good for us in the championship but has been really caught out time after time in the prem.  

The table doesn`t lie, the goals against says it all. We cannot make excuses. We ship far to many goals.

If we do stay up it will be with one of the worst GA in the histrory of the prem.