Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Fulham game

Personally i''d take a point right now.Our away record is terrible and there''s no reason to think we can suddenly pull off an away win at a ground where we haven''t won since the days of black n white telly''s.The main thing to remember is we have a 5 point lead over Fulham with a better goal dif, so a draw means they need 2 wins to overtake us.Whatever happens sat is like a play off final and we MUST NOT LOSE !

For me, I think we probably need to win, because as everyone knows our last 4 games are terrible and Fulham have got a pretty easy run in. Their manager is used to getting out of relegation so for me -must win.

A draw would not be a bad result, considering the two teams recent performances, but let''s hope for a win. I wouldn''t want to to have to find three or four points from the final four games!

I am not sure what kind of match it will be. Much depends on the result for both teams, and it could be a grim physical struggle, littered with free kicks. We have to avoid conceding penalties and dangerous free kicks at all costs. The same is true for them, so it could be a battle of attrition, and perhaps won by a moment of individual skill.

I suspect that the likely result will be a draw, but I want a win!

Fulham not won at Villa Pk for 40 years have done now but not used to winning, lost 1-4 to Sunderland at home. They are not a very good team.

Nor are we but provided Neil can provide some spirit we can give them a game.

First goal so important in this game.

We have to go for it. If we come away from there with a draw, provided Sunderland and Cardiff lose and perhaps WBA too, i wouldn''t be too gutted.

I want a win more than I have any game we''ve played in for a while now though, we win, we''re safe, i''d say it''s that simple.