Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Sherwood anyone?

No thanks - I think there are better options - probably considers himself above managing in the Championship anyway

Hahahahaha.
That was a joke right?
No? Please say it was....
I''d honestly rather we went with our own Neil Adams than took a risk on Sherwood, he''s not working at Spurs, at all. He''s not going to work here. Some people you can just tell from the off they aren''t cut out for management. Sherwood is one of those. I''m sure he''s probably a good person to have at a club, even a top club like Spurs but he''s not a manager.

Agreed, no point having Spurs'' version of Adams. Wouldn''t be surprised if Lennon is coming if we stay up. If relegated Neil will probably stay.

Depending on how rest of FA Cup and Championship campaigns go and the fact I believe we will get over the line and survive, I reckon we move for Uwe Rosler in the summer.

[quote user="Rev. Clarence Gentlefinger"]When we went toBlackburn in the League Cup after selling him to Jack Walker, we gave him a rousing chorus of "Tim Sherwood is a self abuser". He still is.[/quote]

If my memory serves me right....when Blackburn came down to Carra Rud, Sutton scored and Sherwood was prancing around pointing at Sutton shouting "he''s the man..."

I am sure we went on to win that match.

Anyway, have never liked him after that, so a resounding NO from me

Are we seeing Sherwood through tainted yellow sunglasses? What if we forget the connections with city and any bell-endery he''s committed in the past?

His record at Spurs is better than AVB''s - not too bad considering he''s a nobody who''s never managed a senior team before, and AVB won the Champions League. Everton have tough games, Arsenal have tough games.. its not beyond the realms of possibility than Spurs could yet finish 4th.

If we''re judging him as a manager, he''s not done too badly so far I''d say, in his career of 18 games or whatever it is.

He would fit us to a tee, free flowing football whilst accepting the odd thumping along the way. He knows the club, but lets wait to the end of the season and then take stock