Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

My predictions

Ok, pleased at the changes over the last few days. My predictions for the last five games:

Fulham 2-1 Norwich

Norwich 2-1 Liverpool

Man Utd 3-1 Norwich

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Arsenal

36 points. Staying up.

Just think it would be ironic if we lost at Fulham, people like Linekar, Shearer etc lay into us, then we end up getting the points we need from those dreaded last four games. Since Suarez said they would be guaranteed three points against us, I''ve always felt we''d beat them at home and still do. Bring on those last four games.

Can''t see us beating Liverpool to be honest.

I don''t know what to predict now, but if I went on my early season predictions, i have a draw v Fulham, finishing with two draws at home and two losses away.

We''d have 35 points and probably just by the skin of our teeth safe. Fulham would unlikely win at least 3 of their last four, Sunderland likewise

I think if Liverpool beat Man City, the pressure of them to beat us would be insane. That coupled with our desperation for points could mean we put a spanner in the works. I actually want them to win the title, but we''re desperate for the points, so needs must.

I would have never predicted those set of result to be honest. I really have no idea what to predict. I guess it says a lot that we have fans predicting us to beat Liverpool.

Sometimes it isn''t better the devil you know.

I just have a feeling. They are shaky at the back and amazing going forward, but the pressure on them will be at a huge level if they beat Man City on Sunday.

Perhaps it''d be a good time for Suarez to have a late season injury... perhaps a 3 month one at that!

I hope he gets his 30 goals though, just not versus us! He''s thoroughly deserved it and not one has been from the spot.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Ok, pleased at the changes over the last few days. My predictions for the last five games:

Fulham 2-1 Norwich

Norwich 2-1 Liverpool

Man Utd 3-1 Norwich

Chelsea 2-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Arsenal

36 points. Staying up.

Just think it would be ironic if we lost at Fulham, people like Linekar, Shearer etc lay into us, then we end up getting the points we need from those dreaded last four games. Since Suarez said they would be guaranteed three points against us, I''ve always felt we''d beat them at home and still do. Bring on those last four games.[/quote]These are my ''typical negative Norwich fan'' predictions:Fulham 2-2 NorwichNorwich 1-4 LiverpoolMan U 2-1 NorwichChelsea 3-1 NorwichNorwich 1-1 Arsenal34 points.  If we do win on Saturday then the other 4 games become irrelevant as in my opinion we will definitely have enough to stumble over the line, I just can''t see us winning though.

At this time of the season, some results can be completely strange. We could go to Fulham having not scored many all season and win 4-3. I can just see something like that happening. Or a freak result away to Chelsea, who we need to stay in the Champs League tonight. We could go to United and win, hopefully they''ll stay in Champs League too.

I don''t think it''s going to be us predictably being turned over by everyone from now until May 11th.

Not many WBA fans predicted them to beat us really, but they did and on that note, Fulham will be the easiest of the 5 games we have, I just think that we will win that game, we will sneak a 2-1 there.

The pressure will be off by the time we play Arsenal and like I said if Aresanl have 4th wrapped up and an FA cup to look forward to then, I think we will turn over an Asrenal second 11.

I would like to think it might go like this:

Fulham 1-2 Norwich

Norwich 0-4 Liverpool

Man U 2-0 Norwich

Chelsae 3-1 Norwich

Norwich 2-0 Arsenal

Finishing on 38 points and 15th.

I just think we have gone from being very predictable to totally unpredictable after Sunday. .we will pick up points enough to keep us up and to contradict myself l predict they will come where we least expect. Teams will not know what to expect from us and at this time of the Season I see that as a major bonus.

Fulham 3 - 0 Norwich

Norwich 1 - 3 Liverpool

Man U 0 - 1 Norwich

Chelsea 2 - 0 Norwich

Norwich 1 - 0 Arsenal

38 points, staying up.

Or at least that''s what the heart says. The brain says we may not get anymore points.

There will be surprises Liverpool must lose before the end of the season and we may play a role in who wins the title, add to that Arsenal good though they are are not Title winners and may yet have more than one eye on the cup final their only chance of winning a trophy