Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Fulham

What will Adams first team sheet look like?                     Ruddy         Martin Bennett Turner OllsonRedmond Tettey Hoolahan Howson Pilkington                      Hooper??

The team for Fulham will be motivated and eager to play for the manager. They will not be inhibited by a structure and tactics that they don''t buy in to and that they know doesn''t work away from home.

Ruddy

Martin

Yobo

Bennett

Olsson

Tettey

Howson

Murphy

Redmond

Snodgrass

Wolfswinkel

Bunn, Turner, Toffolo, Morris, Hoolahan, Johnson, Hooper

[quote user="Vanwalt"]The team for Fulham will be motivated and eager to play for the manager. They will not be inhibited by a structure and tactics that they don''t buy in to and that they know doesn''t work away from home.[/quote]

That wasn''t the question.

Can''t see it being that and I''d worry about that defence. 

Turner would usually be in my team but he''s a big guy and I''m not sure how sharp he''d be after so long out. Bennett is just a weak defender and Martin has had many poor games recently.

i reckon Adams will play

----------------------Ruddy----------------------

Martin-------Yobo-------Bassong---Olsson

Redmong--Howson--Tettey---Pilkington

--------------------Hoolahan--------------------

---------------------Hooper---------------------

Olson injury effecting his form so see garrido coming in. Turner in for Bassong. And pilks back to prove a point.

The futures bright the futures adams

The point LDC is that who is on the team sheet is far less important than the attitude and motivation of the players. It doesn''t matter who Hughton would have sent out there they would be defeated before stepping onto the pitch.

Adams players will at least go out to win the game and be allowed to use their ability, rather than being choked off as they have been for so long.

[quote user="Vanwalt"]The point LDC is that who is on the team sheet is far less important than the attitude and motivation of the players. It doesn''t matter who Hughton would have sent out there they would be defeated before stepping onto the pitch.

Adams players will at least go out to win the game and be allowed to use their ability, rather than being choked off as they have been for so long.[/quote]

All that may be true. But that still wasn''t the question. 

Ruddy

Martin

Yobo

Turner

Olsson maybe injured Garridof

Tettey

Johnson

Hoolahan

Redmond

Snodgrass

Elmander

Bunn, Bennet, Whittaker, Howson, Pilkington, Hooper Wolfswinkel

I wouldnt mind seeing Pilks play, but he just hasnt looked fit at all this season. And with him more than likely going at the end of the season i cant see us playing him. May finally see Murphy brought back in. He was taken out of the tean unfairly. Id much rather see him play than Jonas with all due respect

Yeah its not about the team sheet its about the attitude of the players.Best bet Adams has is to pick the 11 who are the most motivated and WANT to play football on Saturday. And just tell them to play to their strengths and get out there an win it.Hoping to see another Howson silky run alla Man City.Wow... Norwich players running through the midfield and attacking the goal. Thats something we havent seen since the Lambert era !

All that may be true. But that still wasn''t the question.

You are right of course but I just felt the need to say it.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeah its not about the team sheet its about the attitude of the players.Best bet Adams has is to pick the 11 who are the most motivated and WANT to play football on Saturday. And just tell them to play to their strengths and get out there an win it.Hoping to see another Howson silky run alla Man City.Wow... Norwich players running through the midfield and attacking the goal. Thats something we havent seen since the Lambert era ![/quote]

The attitude should be good but what about he team selection?   He still has to pick a team.

Pilks will not go at end of season still have option for another year we will want fee however small and on relatively low wages as former Div 1 player. Jonas was Hughton player I am sure squad will want to see City stalwarts. cannot fault Yobo''s effort and looking at World cup.

1 William Britt, 2 Cameron Norman, 3 Ben Wyatt, 4 Cameron McGeehan (c ),

5 Kyle McFadden, 6 Harry Toffolo, 7 Jacob Murphy, 8 Harry Randall, 9 Carlton Morris, 10 Cameron King ,

11 Joshua Murphy !

[quote user="pete"]Pilks will not go at end of season still have option for another year we will want fee however small and on relatively low wages as former Div 1 player. Jonas was Hughton player I am sure squad will want to see City stalwarts. cannot fault Yobo''s effort and looking at World cup.[/quote]

Be interesting to see what happens with Pilks now. I hope we can keep him/he wants to stay.

No doubt a very talented player who has shown in the past that he can cause problems to teams in this league.

Faith in your new Adams apprentice, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the dark side of the Force.

[quote user="mbncfc1"]Any news on the return of fer would definitely have him in the team if available[/quote]

Is he back training this week or have I made that up?

Seem to remember quite a few people saying we wouldn''t really miss him too much.

not sure the players will play for adams, they know he is unlikely to be the manager come june so how will impressing him help them?

What they may do is play for themselves - given some freedom to play we may see a better approach as they look to either protect their wage packets or secure a summer move.

whether some outcasts like pilks are remotivated will be interested - and we may see some unexpected changes. Predicting this weeks team will be tough and likely to upset some.

I also do not expect to see for example morris starting - simply too soon

I reckon the team will surprise most...depending on the players response in training this week as well as Adams speaking to them individually.

Just hoping he doesn''t consider brining too many youth players into the squad (I could see Murphy and Morris but that''s about it)

I''d like to see Ricky play with another manager''s tactics to be 100% sure he''s right for the team before the end of the season

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]I reckon the team will surprise most...depending on the players response in training this week as well as Adams speaking to them individually.

Just hoping he doesn''t consider brining too many youth players into the squad (I could see Murphy and Morris but that''s about it)

I''d like to see Ricky play with another manager''s tactics to be 100% sure he''s right for the team before the end of the season[/quote]
recall Loza?