Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Can we please move on now please

Hughton has gone, Lambert is never coming back. Shame Sports Desk Peter can''t put a block on those two names, I''d be happy if they were never mentioned again on here.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Hughton has gone, Lambert is never coming back. Shame Sports Desk Peter can''t put a block on those two names, I''d be happy if they were never mentioned again on here.[/quote]

No point in putting a block on them.  You''d get people writing Lam Bert and Hugh Ton and such.  You''d have to block all the derivatives as well, such as Lambo, Judas, Hootun, etc etc. Its a minefield out there...............

But I take the point.  Its a new world and we all need to adjust to it.  I suspect that the ghosts of  Lamton and Hughbert........I mean Luhton and Hambe.... Oh well, you know what I mean [:S]

Stick to your day job, son. Comedy''s not for you.

this is his day job

.......and night one as well so it seems

Hello Neil wrote the following post at 2014-04-08 7:55 PM:

Stick to your day job, son. Comedy''s not for you.

I!m not so sure HN in respect of LDC. Most things he posts has a very large element of comedy content!

So when the call was to back Hoots and the club it was ok to moan. Now we all got to shut up so that you can put All your ducks in a row??? There are still a lot of people who think it was bonkers to sack him. And, just as many on here did, we will not just shut up.

I will of course back the club 100% just like I have done all season. Shame not everybody did which ended up where we are!

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]So when the call was to back Hoots and the club it was ok to moan. Now we all got to shut up so that you can put All your ducks in a row??? There are still a lot of people who think it was bonkers to sack him. And, just as many on here did, we will not just shut up. I will of course back the club 100% just like I have done all season. Shame not everybody did which ended up where we are![/quote]

You''re boy lost............deal with it.[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]So when the call was to back Hoots and the club it was ok to moan. Now we all got to shut up so that you can put All your ducks in a row??? There are still a lot of people who think it was bonkers to sack him. And, just as many on here did, we will not just shut up. I will of course back the club 100% just like I have done all season. Shame not everybody did which ended up where we are![/quote]

You''re boy lost............deal with it....[/quote]

Lol Wiz. Reminds me of when Roeder was replaced. Your new signature read "I''m backing Peter, he has a plan". [:D]

Three weeks later it read "GRANT OUT" [:@][:@][:@]

[;)]