Sign in to follow this  
#

Arsenal will be our salvation.

Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe!

[quote user="Wiz"]Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe![/quote]The "atm" says it all.

[quote user="Wiz"]Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe![/quote]

Oddly enough I agree with you Wiz, and I felt it even before we sacked Hughton, it just seems like one of those games I believe we can win.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe![/quote]

The "atm" says it all.

[/quote]

Your boy lost Lakey............trust in Adams like most of do.

Arsenal have reasonable games coming up, Everton have Man U still to play who look better now. Hopefully (for us though i''d personally like Everton to get 4th) Arsenal will be at least 4 points clear of Everton by then and have an FA cup final to think about. Wenger is one to rest key players.

I am a little concerned at the momentum the adams appointment is starting to run away;  plenty of reason for renewed optimism but we seem to have gone well beyond this with permanent appointments and hero status already bestowed.

What if the worst happens and we have a traditional Fulham bogey team result?    We could end up with a big low after some exaggerated hope.

I know we have the squad and change in manager to ensure we dont get relegated  - but do be sensible -suddenly beating arsenal and liverpool (suggested in various threads) remains possible but unlikely

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I am a little concerned at the momentum the adams appointment is starting to run away;  plenty of reason for renewed optimism but we seem to have gone well beyond this with permanent appointments and hero status already bestowed.

What if the worst happens and we have a traditional Fulham bogey team result?    We could end up with a big low after some exaggerated hope.

I know we have the squad and change in manager to ensure we dont get relegated  - but do be sensible -suddenly beating arsenal and liverpool (suggested in various threads) remains possible but unlikely

[/quote]

We have hope now Zipper and we haven''t had that for such a long while..........so its a heady thing isn''t it?

I totally agree there Wiz, I too have a strong feeling that we might just win that, without knowing how Adams will have us playing a score line prediction is hard but 1-0 screams out at me. Hopefully we get the win at Fulham, but I won''t panic just yet - Adams will only have had a few days to inter grate his system and besides I think there''ll be a massively different atmosphere at Carrow Rd for Adams first game (albeit against Liverpool) after Hughton''s last. 1-0... RvW ;)

I hope that the Arsenal match is not the one which saves us, or I shall have no finger nails left. I hope that it is all cut and dried before then (- our escape!)

Everyone running onto the pitch celebrating with Adams and the players after they keep us up is going to be one of the best moments of supporting city, I can''t wait for that to happen!

And yea, I can see us getting 3 points against them as well but I think we''ll be safe by then anyway

[quote user="Wiz"]Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe![/quote]If beating West Ham "could relegate us" then beating Arsenal must surely make it a certainty. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]Okay, its a wizzy ''feeling'' I can''t just shake off atm, but I''m convinced there''s 3 points heading our way in this game........just believe![/quote]

If beating West Ham "could relegate us" then beating Arsenal must surely make it a certainty. [;)]
[/quote]

He''s gone and so have the ticcy tocs..........so stop stirring.

wiz has this right, as usual there is now hope, believe and optimismof course it can always go wrong but that is footballit''s a shame more folk on here don''t listen to the wise words of wizI know I do