Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Eadie on SSN

Interviewed on the phone. Basically said it''s easy for pundits to criticise from a distance and players weren''t being played right and weren''t motivated, nice one Darren.

The interviewer seemed personally offended. Commenting on how we''ve taken the wrong decision and how our new supposed attacking approach will be wrong.

Don''t get me wrong I''m not insinuating anything beyond the fact that everyone in the media loves Chris and wrongly thought he was doing a good job here...if you know what I mean but I wish they would all shut up!

Nobody can say he wasn''t given every chance. Most clubs would have been quicker with the trigger finger. I hoped against hope that he would succeed and for a while it looked like he would. There was just too much against him in the end.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 06/04/2014 9:56 PM:

I think people just realised norwich for what we are.

What do you mean by that?

Just heard Eadie say the manager''s unimportant - we could do just as well managerless.

I think he''s right. The players will now be able to play with a lot more freedom, & I think there is enough character & pride in the team to make a fair fist of it. All Adams has to do is offer some encouragement; there is no time for sophisticated strategic changes. It''s basically all on the players..

Yes I was wondering that Brienne.

Mrs M is in a depressed state this evening. Whatever ones thoughts are it doesn''t sound as if he''s proud of our club does it.

Never mind Mrs M you are one with the national media so you must be right

OTBC

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-04-07 1:56 AM:

WHICH IS?

[quote user="City 2nd"]mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-04-07 1:56 AM:

WHICH IS?[/quote]A club that gave their manager every chance but finally pulled the plug  when the wheel started to fall off.

Is there anywhere to hear the Eadie interview? I''m desperate for a link, and gutted I missed it! Any help will be greatly appreciated [:)]

if we dont need a manager why do all prem clubs have one; and if that is the case adams cant make a change can he as the players have already been making all the decisions and put us in this position?

dont get me wrong hes a club legend but hes a bit of a hypocrite,  he was on radio norfolk not long ago saying how the fans should back the manager

[quote user="iron_stan"]dont get me wrong hes a club legend but hes a bit of a hypocrite,  he was on radio norfolk not long ago saying how the fans should back the manager[/quote]He''s right, we SHOULD back the manager - until the point where we feel he''s no longer the correct choice for the role and then should feel free to voice our discontent...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]and then should feel free to voice our discontent...[/quote]Seems like they heard you hollering up there in Yorkshire Indy. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Seems like they heard you hollering up there in Yorkshire Indy. [:D][/quote]Indeed, makes me wonder why they couldn''t hear you guys that are in and around the city itself doesn''t it...[:D]