Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Watling the Gnome

Sad news, I''m afraid.  Went up the old allotment this afternoon to rake over the potatoes and that looks like the game yesterday was the final straw for the old fellow.[img]http://s28.postimg.org/y50kppcbx/20140406_102744_resized.jpg[/img]That comforts me only somewhat to see he died with eyes wide open in the arms of his faithful companion Docherty the statuesque dog.For god''s sake McNally, how many more innocent victims will you allow to die under this regime?Get serious, get rid, and get Hoddle down here pronto.

i keep laughing at this my mrs keeps asking whats so funny? but i am too embarrassed to tell her im laughing at a norwich supporting gnome who has taken an overdose cos he couldn''t take any more of hughton [:$]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]My plea has worked, I reckon. Sad for the old fellow but no more gnomes need die. In your face Houghton.[/quote]if he''d have just held on another day such a waste [:''(]

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Maybe he''s a dyslexic gnome[/quote]So now we''ve got Adnams.

Just wondering Bor x 3 if you have news on the funeral arrangements yet or will it be a private cremation on the compost heap ?