Sign in to follow this  
pete

Championship winners look out

Winning the Championship is not good news for your Premier League survival. Last 3 QPr, Reading and Cardiff all look like being relegated very soon after winning the league. Previous winners Only Newcastle and WBA have survived more than one season also Sunderland but going down this season. City champs 2004 went straight down.

Being Runners up the better bet City Sothampton and Hull all recently have stayed up more than one season.

Omens not good for Leicester if they are champs as seems likely. Even play off winners do better lately W Ham and Palace.

i''m getting more than slightly concerned that this season''s playoff winners maybe a certain team not too far away?!.....that coupled with our relegation might just be my cue to get out of the game....

they''ve had a decent season, but i would be suprised if they got promoted over derby, wigan & QPR. The team hitting form at the right time is Bournemouth.

[quote user="Hopeless Hughton"]they''ve had a decent season, but i would be suprised if they got promoted over derby, wigan & QPR. The team hitting form at the right time is Bournemouth.[/quote]

anything can happen in the playoffs and thats my biggest fear....the way QPR are playing at the moment, if they were to come up against them, I''d fancy the filfth to win.