Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Some Fans Deserve Relegation

Do you know what I am sure that some of our fans deserve relegation.  Here we are this morning waking up with a great feeling of an amazing escape on the cards and yet what do we get when we come on the board - people moaning about Worthy bringing on Holt and oh of course how it was Holts fault for the goal that they scored.  If Worthy had left it as it was and we only drew you lot would have all been saying why did he not bring on somebody and take off Bentley etc to try and protect the lead.  We have just seen an amazing game with a winning goal in the 93rd minute which I am still on a high from.  Just enoy it an stop the moaning.  After all, you lot can do all the moaning you like  when and if we get relegated as I am sure you will all be in your element.

I wonder if the moaners are the same people who flooded out the ground the instant Klivert scored!!!

Same empty spaces, and faces left to celebrate as the Middlesborough game in my section of the ground.

Mind you I was so devastated by the Kluivert goal I don''t think I could have summoned the will to get up and go if I''d wanted to!

i think quite a few people missed that Ashton goal.

The crowd cheered them on and got them going again. Imagine how dean must feel now!! (or rather last night after the whistle went!)

[quote]Do you know what I am sure that some of our fans deserve relegation. Here we are this morning waking up with a great feeling of an amazing escape on the cards and yet what do we get when we come on t...[/quote]

I totally agree! The only thing i will be moaning about..... no actually i will be laughing at the fans who left last night! It serves them right that they missed the goal! They wern''t exactly being very supportive were they!?

You''d of thought they''d have learnt after the Middlesborough game.

Seven points from Man Utd, Crystal Palace and Newcastle? I can''t believe ANYONE is moaning.

I''m still moaning, I went to Carrow Road expecting the second coming of Christ last night as well as Elvis making a return as half time entertainment. It didn''t happen

Then city had the nerve to score in the dying seconds and win

Honestly if they''re not even gonig to try and not score goals as well as let at least two in then I don''t know why I bother

[quote]I''m still moaning, I went to Carrow Road expecting the second coming of Christ last night as well as Elvis making a return as half time entertainment. It didn''t happen Then city had the nerve to sc...[/quote]

I dnt get ya. So do u support city or toon? We didn''t let 2 goals in?

NCFC4Prem - the poster before you was being ironic, with tongue planted firmly in cheek...

[quote]NCFC4Prem - the poster before you was being ironic, with tongue planted firmly in cheek...[/quote]

Don''t forget the sarcasm seething through it Anderz!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour...... which is why i love it

Talking of which (sarcasm), where''s The Fool on the Hill gone??