Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

The Irish Angle....RK as next permanent Manager !!!

Ye Gods, the press over here never miss an opportunity to mention good old Roy Keane, quoted at 33-1 on oddschecker apparently, so i looked, and f me its true!!!!.

Surely there are more than 33 reasons he shouldnt be our next Manager.

I''ll kick it off....... Reason No 1. He managed Ip5w1ch.

Was in Cork last week on business very nice. River Lee hotel excellent and found a lovely restaurant called Market Street dinner. Very good food.

What I also noted that there are a number of local teams you could support rather than freting over the canaries. Just a thought.

Off to work now Waveney ,so dont have time to respond in full, but its lovely that you posted without mentioning you know who. Will fill you in on my support for local team(s) later as its a bit extensive for my limited time. ttfn.

''What I also noted that there are a number of local teams you could support rather than freting over the canaries. Just a thought.''........Waveney.

Oh boy, ''dear old Waves''.....chap, i do support my local club, in fact i was a coach there for 9 years and was chairman of the schoolboy section on more than one occasion. I was then asked by the League Board to set up the local Emerging Talent Programme for the better players in the area to develop their skills.This has been a success and we have had four players capped at schoolboy international level......something new for this area.

Despite attending my first NCFC home game in 1972 and having a sister living so close to carra she can hear the noise i still take an interest in things local, if i''d known you were over i would have invited you to Cork city v Shamrock Rovers on Friday evening...Cork won £3 nil to go top of the league...it was a great night enjoyed very much by the 47 Local boys we took to the game.

Now, back on thread , do you have a reason why Roy Keane should not be our manager (let me guess, he''s not the messiah...beat you to it)

PS the are 2Ts in fretting...just a thought.

Much Love, W Cork.

Jesus wept, I thought suggestions like Lennon and Malky were bad, but Roy f**king Keane???I''d rather have a Peter Grant/Bryan Gunn combo back than have Keane in charge...

Please note... i was not suggesting Roy Keane, merely reporting what had been reported, if that makes any sense.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Please note... i was not suggesting Roy Keane, merely reporting what had been reported, if that makes any sense.[/quote]

Why settle for Roy Kane when we could lure back Martin o''neill... The original messiah mark 1

He''s got a plastic blockage in the cistern and it''s even messiah when you look under the lid.

Add to that a potty mouth and a certain disconnection from the mains channels of civil discourse, and you have a river of filth bordering on bin territory.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

Was in Cork last week on business very nice.

[/quote]

there are many jobs in Norwich where you can work which wont require you travelling further than the boundaries of the city.. i suggest you resign from your job immediately and take one of these jobs.. rather than being "plastic" and sponging off to Ireland where an Irishman could do the job.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''What I also noted that there are a number of local teams you could support rather than freting over the canaries. Just a thought.''........Waveney.

Oh boy, ''dear old Waves''.....chap, i do support my local club, in fact i was a coach there for 9 years and was chairman of the schoolboy section on more than one occasion. I was then asked by the League Board to set up the local Emerging Talent Programme for the better players in the area to develop their skills.This has been a success and we have had four players capped at schoolboy international level......something new for this area.

Despite attending my first NCFC home game in 1972 and having a sister living so close to carra she can hear the noise i still take an interest in things local, if i''d known you were over i would have invited you to Cork city v Shamrock Rovers on Friday evening...Cork won £3 nil to go top of the league...it was a great night enjoyed very much by the 47 Local boys we took to the game.

Now, back on thread , do you have a reason why Roy Keane should not be our manager (let me guess, he''s not the messiah...beat you to it)

PS the are 2Ts in fretting...just a thought.

Much Love, W Cork.[/quote]Waveney Canary. You just got schooled. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Fair play a great response. I live by the sword so prepared to die by the sword[/quote]

Most likely a 6 inch meat sword. Binner