Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

James Nursey

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-city-deluded-norwich-city-3388233

We all know that Hughton was a nice guy but it really does cloud peoples judgement when it''s not happening to their club.

Hes such a tool, charlie wyatt, stan collymore, adrian durham, look at what they said, they said what 99% of fans were thinking. Easy to judge when your on the outside and not paying £500 for a season ticket and the massive amount of time, travelling and cost in attending an away game which normally ends so predictably. Witnessing just 4 away wins in 2 seasons. Amazing how these people say we had more chance of beating Fulham under Hughton. What evidence in those last 7 away performances of 2014 would give you any hope a CH side could win away from home.

I don''t think the home fans have too much cause to moan to be honest, we have a very decent record at Carrow Road under Hughton.

It''s the away fans that have a right to be upset on the day.

If that piece of contradictory nonsense had been submitted by a work-experience student it would have been instantly spiked.

I found this less annoying than I thought it would be.

Really it comes down to a single point: would we have a better chance of survival with the experienced CH in charge for our final 5 games or changing him for NA? Nursey still says CH.

Until Satudray I''d have agreed with him but with increasing reservations from the games leading up to it. But the WBA game showed the team under CH has gone into a slump which is getting worse not better. It is sophistry to say we''ve taken 7 points from the last 7 (as well as 4 from the last 6). Truth is the last 6/7 games were the more winnable ones leading up to our tough run in, and we needed better than a point per game from them to get to a comfortably safe position before the run in. A win 7 games ago to improve the average to a point per game just wasn''t good enough.

So my answer is simply that our recent form has dropped off to the point where I feel that if CH had stayed we woukdnt have done enough to survive. So however well we do under NA, the change has been the right choice. We have a better chance of survival now and if Nursey disagrees I''d say he''s the deluded one.