Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Desperate for Adams to succeed

Not soley for selfish reasons. Of course I want the team to remain in the top league and have a chance at a rebuild but because Adams does not deserve a blot on his cv.

He''s a guy that genuinely loves Norwich, is already a legend and does not need to do this. He''s doing this because he had the nads to stand up and have a go, and he''s got the skill gunn never had in his similar situation.

I just hope the players fully appreciate the respect we have for Adams and what he''s chosen to do in our time of need.

Whatever happens in the next few weeks I hope Adams has a long career with Norwich because we need people with his kind of bottle frankly.

He will prove to be the man for us IMO. Despite what some have said I do not see this as another Gunny, and I do not see Neil as a short term appointment. As far as I am aware he is now Norwich manager full stop. I wish him every success.

Threads about new potential managers are disrespectfull to the guy, he deserves our full support.

All the chat about him not having the contacts and the background to sign big players is being way over done for me, let''s face it what real big names are we likely to see here next season no matter who our manager is. I don''t even want established big names, what I want is for us to create our own big names and develop a squad of players who play for each other. We now have a manager with an extensive knowledge of our youth set up and it may be wishful thinking, but I would love to see two or three of our young bucks being given a chance when they are ready and no manager is more likely to do that than Adams.

No one can know/predict how Adams is going to do.

Hoping for a bit of pace down the wings, decent balls in with the striker(s) in space to do something. Maybe the decent through balls from the middle of the field. That''d be nice.

He could win Saturday and lose the rest and with 3 points, have kept us up.

He could loose all 5 and become the worst manager in our history statistically

Vanwalt - He will prove to be the man for us IMO. Despite what some have said I do not see this as another Gunny, and I do not see Neil as a short term appointment. As far as I am aware he is now Norwich manager full stop. I wish him every success.

Threads about new potential managers are disrespectfull to the guy, he deserves our full support.

All the chat about him not having the contacts and the background to sign big players is being way over done for me, let''s face it what real big names are we likely to see here next season no matter who our manager is. I don''t even want established big names, what I want is for us to create our own big names and develop a squad of players who play for each other. We now have a manager with an extensive knowledge of our youth set up and it may be wishful thinking, but I would love to see two or three of our young bucks being given a chance when they are ready and no manager is more likely to do that than Adams.

- I agree. Wouldn''t it be lovely to A) stay up, and B) have 2 or 3 young players making names for themselves and becoming valuable assets to the club, a la Southampton. I know Hughton was able to bring in Bassong, Redmond, Hooper & RVW, but I think most of those would''ve come anyway.

We are all desperate for him to succeed, even the inners I suspect. Neil is our only hope. It is difficult to see anyone else who could come in quickly and build up a beaten, fearful and confused set of players like ours.

It may be too late, but we desperately want him to succeed, on Saturday and in the remaining games.

He is an intelligent man, has been a football analyst and coach, and he has observed the first team at close quarters. If anyone can appreciate what the players are feeling, provide them with clear instructions and motivate them to play with discipline, then it is Neil Adams, I feel.

Totally agree Salopian. However, I think we should stop using the terms "inners" and "outers" now that Hughton is gone! Lets just be "fans" again.