Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Them Last 4 Games

Trying to put a positive spin on them last 4.

Liverpool starting to feel the pressure, 9 wins on the bounce so a slip up is due (maybe), we owe them one.

Man U, well hopefully they are on holiday, and rooneys toe needs resting.

Chelsea, i think our game falls in the middle of a 2 legged champions league semi final

Arsenal, hopefully have 4th wrapped up, and an FA cup final the following

Im sorry but "Them" goes at the end of a sentence, it should be THOSE last 4 games

You''re welcome

^ ha!

''Tis my belief that armchair grammarians should get little wheels attached to their means of repose and a tow-rope attached, then be drawn all around this land until they admit the existence and validity of dialectal variation.

To be honest we all said at the start of the season we would need to be clear of the bottom 3 before the last 4 games.

Well our season now reliant on us picking up 3 points from the last 5 games and in theory we should pick up 3 points given our points per game average, but these are not average games and the pressure is huge!

So the damage has been done from the last home game and the pst 6 away games which in all honesty were games we could have taken points from! So Hughton has to be accountable for our current predicament! I''m not sure Hughton would nor Adams will keep us up given the run in we have!

But that said we are 5 points clear and if by some miracle we can pick up 4 points this would surely keep us up and as posted above, we have a chance against Fulham, this is a cup match in my book, beat Fulham and we send them down!

After that, Liverpool are on fire and even when playing poor they pick up wins, Man U might only be playing for 5th by the time we go there, but they will be fighting for the points, Chelsea will still be in the fight for the top spot but saying all that the Arsenal home game has our best chance of a result.

It''s going to go to the wire I''m sure, but stange thing football, a win at Fulham and we might just spring a suprise against Liverpool!

If we beat Fulham, I don''t think it will even go to the wire. A win there and one draw leaves Fulham needing to win three and draw one of their last 4 matches. Sunderland would need 4 wins from 7 as would Cardiff from 5. That''s without factoring in everyone up to Villa needing one more win to overtake us. It all hinges on the next game.

I have always thought we will lose most but not all of the last 4. There is a lot of difference between a draw and a win though which makes the Fulham game so important . If we lose that then we are not dead but getting pretty close

My optimism comes from the fact that, when I looked at our fixtures, I assumed we''d get zero points from our home games in Feburary.We ended up getting 4.Football rarely ends up the way you expect it to. If it did, the bookmakers wouldn''t be able to make such a profitable living.

In terms of getting a league win at the venues our last 5 games are to be played at, Fulham are perhaps the biggest bogey team with the last away win on New Year''s Day in 1986. Next is Man United away in Aug 1989, Liverpool at home in May 1993 and Chelsea away in Oct 1993.Of course we beat Arsenal at home last season, but before that you''d need to go back to Boxing Day 1984. Before the win at the start of 1986, we last won away at Fulham in Oct 1968, albeit we hadn''t played the corresponding fixture for over 11 years.