Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Please Pete can we bar.......

I''ve already asked to bar the words Lambert, Messiah and Hughton, can I please add inner, outer and plastic to the list. Anybody want to add anymore ?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Ldc[/quote][quote user="Tim Dawson"]Ldc[/quote]

[Y]  While we''re at it, perhaps we could ban everyone that''s called me a ****.

Hello?

Hello?

Is there anybody there??

[:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][Y]  While we''re at it, perhaps we could ban everyone that''s called me a ****.Hello?Hello?Is there anybody there??[:^)][/quote]Surely even when joking you should see the message that this is telling you LDC...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"][Y]  While we''re at it, perhaps we could ban everyone that''s called me a ****.Hello?Hello?Is there anybody there??[:^)][/quote]Surely even when joking you should see the message that this is telling you LDC...[/quote]

Joking aside, it tells me there are a lot of  foul mouthed cretins hiding behind keyboards, who like to pick on what they see as an easy target. Thankfully there are enough decent posters who actually read my posts properly and don''t make broad assumptions about me and discuss things civilly, whether they agree with me or not.    They are what makes this board good to be part of.    Gobsh*tes can call me what they like - it just shows them up for what they are. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]decent posters who actually read my posts properly.....[/quote]I agree with many of your posts LDC but I never bother to read them. They all say the same thing. [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"][Y]  While we''re at it, perhaps we could ban everyone that''s called me a ****.Hello?Hello?Is there anybody there??[:^)][/quote]Surely even when joking you should see the message that this is telling you LDC...[/quote]

Joking aside, it tells me there are a lot of  foul mouthed cretins hiding behind keyboards, who like to pick on what they see as an easy target. Thankfully there are enough decent posters who actually read my posts properly and don''t make broad assumptions about me and discuss things civilly, whether they agree with me or not.    They are what makes this board good to be part of.    Gobsh*tes can call me what they like - it just shows them up for what they are. 

[/quote]
Just goes to show when Wiz isn''t around another punch bag is needed.