Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

name change?

As hull (or just the owner) failed in their attempt to name themselves the ''Hull Tigers''- I imagine if we had the same owner, we would be called the ''Norwich Canaries.''

However, as this sounds sh!t, can anybody think of a better name?....i''m thinking something along the line of commercial and American.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]As hull (or just the owner) failed in their attempt to name themselves the ''Hull Tigers''- I imagine if we had the same owner, we would be called the ''Norwich Canaries.''

However, as this sounds sh!t, can anybody think of a better name?....i''m thinking something along the line of commercial and American.[/quote]

I don''t know, but your avatar scares the sh*t out of me.........

Ok, how about the Wensum Wanderers?                      

I''ve got a better idea - let''s not even think about this -we are Norwich City with over a century of tradition, shared memories and stories, not a franchise to be bought and sold.That''s worth more then selling a few shirts.

norfolk boy up north wrote the following post at 09/04/2014 5:18 PM:

I''ve got a better idea - let''s not even think about this -we are Norwich City with over a century of tradition, shared memories and stories, not a franchise to be bought and sold.That''s worth more then selling a few shirts.

-----------------------

would you like some weed, would that cheer you up?

-----------------------

http://www.wrap.org.uk/content/types-plastic

which type of plastic would you be?

i think i would like to be Polyvinyl Chloride

The way our squad has played this season the Aviva diva''s sounds about right.

Within in reason I have no issue with a badge/crest change, stadium name sponsership or kit changes (I actually liked the all yellow kit, very few did though). However, I just would never accept a name change, the club I have supported for something like 50 years has always been called Norwich City, a club with the oldest football song in the world (is that proven?) that is called "On the ball City".....................and I trust the club to ensure they would never change.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Within in reason I have no issue with a badge/crest change, stadium name sponsership or kit changes (I actually liked the all yellow kit, very few did though). However, I just would never accept a name change, the club I have supported for something like 50 years has always been called Norwich City, a club with the oldest football song in the world (is that proven?) that is called "On the ball City".....................and I trust the club to ensure they would never change.[/quote]

50 years my aunt fanny. 50 months more like ever since we started to appear on sky in the premier league